Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2017
Hey there. Hmm Jake isn't being supportive huh. No bueno. He better step up before Edward does.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2017
"Buying things that are not for sale"!
How funny you mention he reminds you of Bruce Wayne because that is who I have been. Imagining as well.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2017
Im really liking your timeline and how the characters are older. And that Bella isnt obsessing over her age. That really got on my nerves in the book.
Im gonna try and leave a review for each chapter here on out as I believe your story deserves the recognition and the most reviews possible.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/26/2017
I am on the edge of my seat. This is what Twilight should've been.
flowerpower55 chapter 35 . 6/10/2017
I am almost 100% sure that you will never update since its veen so long but I want you too so bad it hurts. This is an AU I am totally invested in and that I love dearly. You're writing is incredible and I just wish I could read this to an ending. I reread it just now knowing that it is on hiatus but not avle to stop myself because its just that good. I wish you tge best and pray that inspiration hits and you continue this amazing story.
I am awed chapter 29 . 4/6/2017
You probably won't read this considering how long ago this was posted, it you are an astounding writer! I almost feel as if I'm reading Stephanie Meyer herself! Thank you for writing this it's made me happier than you know.
celajwhitney chapter 33 . 4/3/2017
this has to be THE BEST STORY i've read so far in the seven years. your talent for dialog is amazing. i can feel the love and the heartache of both bella and edward, he may be only seventeen emotionally he's still trying to love and protect her even though she's told him not to. e's right to fear jacob hurting her, he's dangerous and if charlie doesn't shoot him like the rabid dog that he is he will end up killing her and charlie. iv'e added this to my favorite and follow list hoping some day you may return to finish it. it's much to good to leave here, even if you don't get paid for it!
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 4/2/2017
charlie is right and jacob is a sixteen year old child who has never lived anywhere but the rez. his prospects may be limited but hers are not.
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 4/2/2017
does this mean jacob is going to be next?
Katherine.Cullenxx chapter 35 . 3/6/2017
I know you haven't updated in like 8 years, but holy fuck this is the first story to really grab me in a while. I'm itching for more even. For now, I'll hold on to the small chance you will finish this story.
ThatKindOfGirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Looking to update anytime? Haha I know it's been like 8 years...
githarington chapter 35 . 11/16/2016
Update?
Ayina11 chapter 21 . 10/25/2016
Love this story so far. It's more real, happen all the times.
alextraviolet chapter 35 . 10/11/2016
When will you finish this story please.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 19 . 7/2/2016
Sweet realization! :) Thanks for writing!
5,696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »