Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Daisy Grace chapter 35 . 10/8/2015
So, I'm not sure OM that you still read these reviews anymore but I'm going to post my last one.

I read this story back in 2009 when it was an active WIP and I remember absolutely loving it. These past few days, I've read it all again (haven't reread it since the initial posting). I wondered if it still held up to the test of time since it's been 6 years since it's posting. I also wondered if I would feel the same about the story today as I did 6 years ago. And what I discovered about myself and this story was interesting to me. Yes, some parts in the earlier chapters were not as interesting to me as the first time I read them. When I started reading (in particular the chapters on Bella's struggle to let herself love Edward and let Jacob free), I still cried. So absolutely realistic is your description of what she is wrestling with and her thought process. Her emotions, her loyalty - it simply was beautifully described and explained. Well done.

So, I'm wondering what happened that after all of this hard work (as gifted as it is), why this story seems to be in permanent hiatus. This story deserves to be finished. It's just plain too good and so much hard work has been dedicated to it's telling that it would be a sacrilege for it not to be completed.

I do not know what challenges RL has given you and I'm not sharing my thoughts to add an additional burden. All I would hope to do is encourage you to somehow find that "voice" of the Bella & Edward that you created in this story. Reread it in it's entirety - maybe even read some of the current works being posted here to inspire your thoughts. I know writer's get "blocked" and also RL has a way of shoving you on your a**. However, you are gifted and I think (by your writing) it must bring you joy.

Hoping to encourage & inspire - Daze (and thank you for this story, you are missed)
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 35 . 9/29/2015
Beautiful,
Lvstwilghttoo chapter 35 . 9/2/2015
I have been reading fan fiction for about a year now. Yesterday I came upon your story. What a fabulous find. Loved the character portrayals and your ability to put your reader in the scene. Would put your writing in my top ten favorites. I hope you will return to it someday as I would love I to see your Edward and Bella all grown up. Thanks for sharing your talents.
gloriannys chapter 35 . 8/14/2015
So good! I really enjoyed your fanfiction so far. I've had never been a Jacob fan buy I hate him right now. I think that your Bella is stronger than the real one... Because she does something not only some weeping in a corner. I loved the kisses and the attraction. Thanks for your work... I've been reading it at work joji
lifi8 chapter 35 . 8/5/2015
Very good fanfic! It's a pity that you didn't continue...
Guest chapter 35 . 7/12/2015
I believe I've written a review before, I think two or three years ago. I look around at all the reviews and I disagree. I feel like your story is complete. I think your story ending symbolizes hope. Hope for a better life. Hope for a better love. Hope for forgiveness.

Thank you. :)
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 34 . 7/1/2015
God please please please please please please please continue this I'm dying right here I'll do anything to bring you back this us so addictive gosh I can't get enough of them and u please come back!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 21 . 6/30/2015
I know you may not even read this but still it's a great story your very talented to write it with such depth. You didn't falter to mention how well Edward knows Bella whereas at some point Jacob doesn't.. I know I can't explain it right but through your writing... You show that in how many ways Edward was it for Bella and how she needed Edward and how he knew Bella so well... I'm in awe of u you could make a great writer... I'd read all of your books... Your writing has so much depth to it...
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
The chapter's great.. I mean I can't explain it right but this was the problem with Jacob... Not that I hate... Well he's not my favorite person in the world but Edward however controlling he would've acted he let Bella make her decisions after new moon mostly I mean with Jake Bella did everything for him while being with Edward she did things for herself.. And I like that she thinks she knows she wants Jake but deep inside she wants Edward forever... I know I still can't explain it right but anyway I enjoy your writing... If u wish to continue beyond chapter 32 let us all know for we await your return even if it's forever
Ellie chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
Amazing job in this story, you have a great gift. Keep writing!
Ellen chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
You are such a talented writer! I always have huge trouble making my stories long, and I admire how other people do it. I love the way you set it up, almost like the original but I think your story might be better:)
TrillionSchiffer chapter 35 . 6/18/2015
Eh...you followed the last chapter with this?... gawd get there already.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 30 . 6/17/2015
You typed up a lot of words just to say nothing at all. Smh
TrillionSchiffer chapter 29 . 6/17/2015
Gr8 chapter...but Bella acting dumb as a brick about what happened was retArded. It took too long for her to just screenshot happened. Smgdh.

Still gr8 chapter... but weren't they on Cullen lands? Isn't that breaking the treaty? How come they always assume they have a free pass?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 26 . 6/17/2015
So we're going from unrequited and confused to hateful and spiteful? Smgdh.
5,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »