Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Interesting.
rainbow1825 chapter 35 . 4/15/2013
Keep going, keep going!
tobyntoby chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
I loved this chapter! I really have enjoyed reading your story, thanks..
tobyntoby chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Great chapter. Thanks
ItCan'tRainForever chapter 35 . 3/17/2013
Love it!

Is this the end of the story?
Pathatlon chapter 35 . 3/5/2013
Awwww... I'll be following this. I can't believe the dogs are such jerks. It's a good thing this story is in reverse. It makes it more believable
Pathatlon chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
I've been in this EXACT situation (not the supernatural part). This is exactly how I reacted... Everytime boyfriend was mentioned it fell flat to the ground. Sort of taboo... The tensions... It's very realistic written.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 22 . 2/25/2013
Awesome!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
Have you seen you? Lord no, I wouldn't recognize you if you smile. Totally got a laugh out of that part.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Eduardo the evil twin! LMFAO
SarcasticBimbo chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed before. I am kind of liking this alternate universe you have created.
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
still hoping lol :)
BeholdMySparkles97 chapter 35 . 2/4/2013
This AU has made me laugh, cry, and fixate over a story more than any other fanfic I've read in quite some time. I'm sure you have your reasons for not updating, but just so you know, I'd be over the moon to see a continuation. P.S. This is, without a doubt, going to My Favorites.
Eva 13 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Well, if this is how you write when you don't enjoy it I can't wait to read when you do. please don't give up! This vampire version is one of the best AU I've read in a while. Hope you recover from what ever is blocking you
5,545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »