Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 35 . 2/17/2015
Please continue this awesome story
Mizzy9986 chapter 18 . 1/25/2015
I much prefer the bella in this book she is much more light hearted and lively.
emmacat1234 chapter 35 . 1/8/2015
This is easily the best fanfic I've ever read. I doubt you're ever going to update, but I'll subscribe and hope nonetheless
Adham chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Am really amazed by the way u wrote this it's just so sweet and real I hope u will complete this soon so we can read.
lemonangeljuice chapter 35 . 11/1/2014
This story was one added to my read list from the NYC Twi-Fic meet up. I think it was mentioned by panel authors as a story they most wanted an update from. I loved the end of chapter 34. I think it is a romantic conclusion to this story and is the best place to jump to an epilogue. Thank you for the story!
Cc chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
I really live your story and I am up to chapter 7 now. I like the concept of the story and think you at talented even I this your first one.
esmegrace chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Oxy, I just got a random hankering to re-experience your fantastic story today. I just clicked on the reviews to see if people were still reading and saw the Guest review posted on 6/25. Please disregard that hateful garbage. What a coward to write something so vile anonymously. Your writing is fantastic, and I hope you are writing original stuff now or doing something even better with your life. I don't know if you still read these reviews, but if you don't, then I still want this here for other readers to see. And Guest, why did you read all 35 chapters if it was so bad? I wish you continued misery in your sad, little life.
Dark Vizard447 chapter 35 . 8/25/2014
After reading this, I really hope you haven't abandoned this story and get back to writing and updating it soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
As I've grown older, I've kinda lost interest in twilight bit I still love your fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Not off to a promising start are we?
Guest chapter 35 . 6/24/2014
Actually your just not a good writer at all. Nothing new to say and what is said is poorly done. Plot is cliche & trope ridden. Pacing is at best inconsistent and the dialog is choppy and trite. Also your bias is glaringly obvious. This isnt a fleshed out story, its your mary sue world - and its one of the worst of a bunch of crappy twilight fanfics
I'm so thrilled you put this on hiatus as its beyond painful to read. Please find a new hobby. Writing is just not something your good at
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
The other day I was thinking through the canon Twilight, and I was racking my brain trying to figure out which part of the book the scene between Jacob, Billy, and Bella was in- where Bella defends the Cullens against Billy and calls him a bitter old man. Anyways, it took me quite a while to fully realize that it was in THIS story rather than the actual book. I like this better, actually. So naturally, I'm going to read it for like the 4th time.

Thank you.
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 35 . 6/3/2014
When are you going to update? I like this story
Marie Mermaids chapter 35 . 5/9/2014
I loved the story. Thank you. Wished there was more. You really should write more stories. Are there any of your stories in other platforms?
Marie Mermaids chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
' reed propelled by the wind' and one legged rabbit. I so enjoyed that
5,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »