Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 35 . 6/3/2014
When are you going to update? I like this story
Marie Mermaids chapter 35 . 5/9/2014
I loved the story. Thank you. Wished there was more. You really should write more stories. Are there any of your stories in other platforms?
Marie Mermaids chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
' reed propelled by the wind' and one legged rabbit. I so enjoyed that
Katie chapter 35 . 5/6/2014
Please please please please please continue with this story. It's fantastic
Guest chapter 35 . 4/17/2014
I loved your story. I found it interesting and addictive. THIS should have been the original Twilight story!
bella-swan25 chapter 35 . 4/17/2014
Are you ever going to finish this story?
Tandr23 chapter 35 . 4/17/2014
do you plan to continue?
Princessisabella chapter 25 . 4/15/2014
You. Write. An. Amazing. Story...You are even more talented in story writing than SM...plz plz consider publishing this book...I promise you that even if we go bankrupt, I will surely buy a copy of this book...I had never before imagined Bella's life this way..and trust me when I say, you make it more amazing than the story written by SM. Please inform me of your other books...I really love your writing style...never said this to anyone:Love you! And hats off to you...
ShadyLowinnski chapter 35 . 3/20/2014
I knew that reading this fan-fiction was going to be a HUGE mistake. I almost never read fanfics that are not complete simply because I don't want to have to wait years before they decide to try and add more chapters. In most cases the author forgets entirely about the story. I hope that's not what happened here but still.

You are leaving us here, lost. Just like Edward did to Bella in the field. When you write, I can honestly say it's like nothing I have ever seen After all these years reading. Your style and story are simply breath-taking and beautiful.

I doubt you may ever see this but if you do, please please please write again. I have honestly become hooked on this story. It is kind of a part of me now. I know that may seem over the top but it is. I need it to survive.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 35 . 3/8/2014
Its a great story :)
cela chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
so Jacob wants bella to stay in forks until he graduates from high school? and then what? marry him and spend her life on the reservation popping out three or four kids ? Jacob and bella don't have ANYTHING in common, other than they both live in forks.
cela chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
I don't think they quite know what to do with their attraction to each other. bella is under the impression that what she feels for Jacob is "true love" and poor Edward has no idea what is happening to him. hopefully alice will "see" it and tell him soon. of course, being Edward he will undoubtedly deny it.
ylene chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Hi! would you like to read my story? that would make me really happy :)
tezza chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
Hey, I'm pretty new to this fan fic and twilight in general but my friend suggested reading your story, you probs don't bother with fan fic anymore but just wanted to let you know that I'm actually enjoying this story, more then the book. The way you write draws in the audience and keeps you reading, got told off at work for reading your stoy and passed it on to a couple of other friends, so just wanted to say thanks and can't wait to read the rest of it :) xx
Guest chapter 35 . 12/24/2013
First, to compliment your writing. It's rich. Large vocabulary. And you're probably the only fanfiction author whose author's notes I've actually bothered to read. Some spelling error here and there, but excusable. And I must say, you have your story planned unlike a lot of other writers on this website - your plot is believable and nothing pops out of nowhere. Great detail. As for the plot, I felt that the first half was more engaging and I had this thirst to know more. But the second half was so sad that I just didn't know if I could manage to actually get through it. I must say, Bella is stubborn and quite unforgiving in your story, which I wasn't sure Bella would really be. I think Bella loves Edward far too much to see him hurt, and especially to see that she was causing the pain. I wondered if you disagreed when Bella forgave Edward so quickly at the end of New Moon. And I guess the readers are supposed to feel the sadness and misery that Bella feels, so well done. You're a great writer.
5,655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »