Reviews for Innocent, Vigilant, Ordinary
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
While the past two reviews seem to understand and accept your hiatus, I may understand, but I don't accept.

You left your characters, your own little universe, and us ,your audience, sitting on a porch swing stuck in a perpetual limbo for four years.

As for your disinterest and unhappiness with writing this story, my advice? Please go back and reread this sorry, not to edit or critique, but as if it's a book you just picked off the shelve.

Read it, connect with the characters, fall into the story and see if at the end it breaks your heart that they have been sitting there, stuck. See if you believe they deserve a happy ending, see if you think they, and us, need a little bit of closure.
Meggs18 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013

MandEforever chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
I love Stephenie Meyer's Twilight, have ever since I read it the first year it came out and was virtually unknown, so I don't say this lightly; I may love your version more. Bella was always a lovable and relatable character, but you made her in such a way that I felt like I WAS her. Edward was always swoon worthy and the ideal romantic interest, but you combined flaw and beauty and humor into this boy that I fell in love with. But above all, you are a phenomenal writer, I felt like it was happening to me. You made me cry and then had me laughing out loud. That's what I think got me, the humor. Stephenie's version never really had much humor, but yours was so clever that it was just plain hysterical. Honestly though, I didn't write this to complement you in an insane amount, but instead to let you know that your work is memorable. And while I understand this is on pause and has been for years now, I want to encourage you to continue to write. Maybe not this story, even though that would be amazing, but something, because you are talented. And even if You decided never to write again or to leave this story unfinished, please know that your has work touched people's life's and is unforgettable. So thank you.
kateyes1 chapter 35 . 12/2/2013
I've lurked on here for years. I rarely ever leave comments after I read chapters. Yeah, I suck as a fan I guess. Sorry.

But for you, I'll de-lurk for a moment. I just wanted to share that your fic is my favorite in the years I've followed this Twilight fandom. I have re-read this particular fic several times. I'm a glutton for punishment as it ends with quite the cliffhanger. It's worth the heartache.

You have a way with writing that is captivating. It is a rarity on here. I'm not trying to blow smoke up your arse either. You should consider publishing your own stuff. You have Stephanie Meyer beat that is for sure.

I get you though putting this on eternal hiatus. (not gonna lie I cursed you a bit for it...forgive me?) Damn writers block! It happens to the best of us...sorry it happened to you.

Thanks for leaving this story up. I'll be back again in a few months to read it.

PS- You know how hard it is to find good Twilight fics these days?! You have ruined me! ; ) Oh, and I live in Chicago too! I so get your personality. Love your bio and authors notes. PM me if you ever do publish. I now must return to lurking.
exquisementvotre chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hello,
I am interested for translate your story in French. Is it possible?
Xoxo
Andréa
lrhjan05 chapter 35 . 11/25/2013
Do u by chance have the finished chapters of this story forgotten on your computer? This has always been my favorite vampire story between Edward and Bella. I read it in 2009 and have always hoped you would finish or update. 4 years later and I'm still hoping.
jansails chapter 35 . 11/20/2013
One of the most insanely, emotionally complex ExB stories I have ever read.
Take away the supernatural & it would still stand shining in its' beauty.
jansails/jan2
jasperslover chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Are beautiful people really that difficult to stop looking at? Maybe its cause i'm older, but I don't remember having that staring problem when I was younger.
mydelirium chapter 35 . 10/25/2013
I know this story is abandoned and I'm pretty sure you will never read this review but I still wanted to write it. This is my favourite fic ever and I don't even know how many times I've reread it, it's truly amazing :D
I don't know why I decided to leave you a review this time, probably to thank you for writing this story, even though it's not complete.
I hope you're still writing because it would be a waste of talent if you weren't!
kiwisrock chapter 32 . 10/9/2013
So much for her to handle...thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 31 . 10/7/2013