Reviews for What Happens Now?
SayHappy chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
i just loved it!
Arcane Ranger Knight chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
EPIC AS HELL! I am not really into slash especially really really cheesy/sappy ones and I utterly HATE angst. However, I am practically in love with Susan Pevensie and so I think that htis fanfic is AWESOME! I almost burst into laughter when I read the beginning of their note. Does that mean you meant for them to return to Narnia through the wardrobe again? Anyhow, that was pretty cool seeing Susan kick ass and I loved it. She is so hot and should have had a stronger role in the books. Loved it! :)
Jannasaur chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
OMG Susan is one crazy Bi - dare I spell it out? Haha.

I dont see anything wrong with two brothers cuddling in bed.. Theres nothing wrong with that. But catching two brothers having sex in bed.. Now thats a differnt story lol.

Incest is wrong. Just WRONG. But I love it in the fiction world. (Just between brothers that is) But its sweet that Susan and Lucy know about their brothers relationship and accept it. :) If it were my sons who had a relationship together.. Well I would be shocked! But what else could I do about it? Lol :) I liked this.
KylieAyn chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
yes, susan does kick ass :) both literally and metaphorically XD

amazing story, good job :D
shorty chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
ok Susan is my least favorite character because I can't get past how the movies portray her but... I like your version of Susan...
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I too think “It’s sinful and disgusting.” But it was well done, and Susan was Very...Susan like. I liked it. You know we have a Law agen M/M Incest here in the UK.
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Yes, Susan does kick total ass. I love this pairing, and I like how this one is realistic (well, almost...I think the girls would probably be grossed out at first). It's a great story. I love it.
Bashlei chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Yeah Susan used to annoy me but after reading this i have a new found liking for her. She does kick ass! I have to say the "love so pure and true as theirs" sentence was very sweet and shows how much she cares. Very good job!
Taylor5795 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
this was sad but susan made it all better! Susan does kick ass! lol
ElvinaPotter chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
My God! I can't believe this... I used to be annoyed with Susan but after reading this, my respect for her returns.. I really love this story.

Is there going to be a continuation to this story? a sequels, perhaps?
wishforwings2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I didn't like Susan... now I do! :D are you going to continue this? I really hope you plane to!

ethy x
m.t.dog chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow...this was awesome! _ I lvoe Susan's role in this; normally, she's so whiny and annoying, but in your story she's so strong and supportive...I love it! _ You also used very good descriptions and details in this, which made it very easy to read and to enjoy! I really, truly loved this little fic, and I REALLY hope that you write more from this little universe...maybe more on Edmund/Peter? (just a suggestion, you don't have to write anything if you don't want to.) Again, and awesome, wonderful fic and I loved all of the emotions and conflict that you expressed! Nice job! Later! _