Reviews for 007: To Be A Prince
schaferdramaqueen chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Ah-MAY-zing.

I like the bit about Glozelle, especially; I'd never considered that, but it makes sense...Caspian knew how to fight a battle with Narnians, obviously someone had to train him...and obviously Miraz wouldn't make Caspian such a great swordsman that he could beat the High King Peter. So that bit's awesome.

Also the transition from Susan the Mother Figure to Susan the Love Interest was perfectly done

Also the descriptions through a six-year-old's eyes, and a thirteen-year-old's, etc. They really sounded like Caspian would've at that age and it gives a good sense of him growing up.

So basically I loved it and I'm gushing. Yeah.
Nightzchild chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Glad that didn't turn into some sort of Oedipus complex with Susan lol. Good Work.
suspianlover chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
OMG! Caspian is so cute! ur a gr8 writer!:D
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I really like young Caspian, and the idea that he had a lifetime of impressions about the High Kings and Queens before meeting them. Great stuff!
Cupcake Logic chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Loved it :)
toseethemfly chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
That was exceptionally beautiful. :)
lucymonster chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
That was absolutely *beautiful*. I loved the twist you gave to the Telmarine characters, Glozelle's decency and Prunaprismia's warmth, and that very human element you gave Miraz. The overall characterization just blew me away...excellent writing.
Lilcalibaby2002 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Oh my gosh! Totally loved it! Can really imagine Caspian as a child. I really think you should continue this until the end of the movie. It would be great to read his reaction when Susan 'goes away' at the end of the movie. Þ
JayJay015 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Little Caspian was ever so cute! Makes you want to grab him and give him a good snuggle!

Wonderfully written as per usual, and I really liked how you tied it all into the movie. Somehow Caspians reaction to the Pevensies just seems to make a little more sense now.
Luna Lee chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
A very interesting take on just one line! Please write more!
Quill and Saber chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Young!Caspian is so unbelievably cute! I'd squee if it wouldn't damage my vocal chords.

Nice job!
Livily chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was... wow... long. I really liked seeing little Caspian and his relationships with Cornelius and Glozelle. It was true to both book and movie, which is something rather difficult to do.

I liked your reasoning behind why he might wish them to be older... other than experience that is.

Are you thinking of doing a second chapter? It'd be interesting to see his encounter with Miraz in the castle, and his reaction to the Pevensie kids being "sent away."
Fegli chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Um.. the only thing I was confused about was why you cut out "he said" or "said so and so" the whole way through. It started to sound like a script, and the sentence structure was a bit repetitive, which took me out of the emotion and love that you wove into Caspian's life. I really really REALLY would have loved it if your writing style hadn't distracted me. As it was, I did enjoy it. Where did you learn that type of syntax from?
Dearheart chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Grr...I hate Suspian with a passion, but...argh, this is just too good a story! And there are so few stories out there about Caspian's childhood...and he's so cute in this one...

I'll have to grudgingly admit...I like this story. There, I've said it. :-p