Reviews for Defying the Future
nagisa chapter 6 . 4/19
pas mal j'aime bien mais le chapitre son quand meme un peu court
Foxy-Floof chapter 20 . 1/24
I'm assuming this story is dead at this point... It's been more than a year since the last update. But I really wish it was still alive. I'd dearly love to read more Kakashi and Naruto interactions.
betty4794 chapter 20 . 1/22
wow that was so romantic... please update
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 4 . 1/22
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

Does Naruto have the ability to let others transform into Merpeople? I can't think of any other analogy that works besides a werewolf and a vampire.

If he does, is he going to build an underwater sanctuary some way away from the Elemental Nations on the ocean floor after the various enemies are gone? (Akatsuki, Orochimaru, Tobi/Obito, Kaguya, Zetsu, Madara?)
dgyii chapter 20 . 1/16
great story. Cant wait for more. Will naruto be pregnant?
Zesslover chapter 20 . 1/11
*SQQQUUUEEEAAAL* I'm totally fan-girling right now. You must update soon. Its already been a year and in about 11 months it will be 2 years. 2013-2015 is a long time.
litpari chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
damn don't end it now
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
Please update soon! :D
general yumi chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
I really like this chapter! Those two are so cute together! Is this the last chapter? I really love this story!
otakukitten101 chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
I'm loving this story so far, keep up the good work! Update soon! Please?!
godess bubbles chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
Aww I love it! Can't wait for Gaara and Sasuke to get together!Update soon!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
KkChibiChop chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
I hope you finish this one day, however I liked this as an ending if you decide it's done here.
It was a really cute story overall! I normally don't like reading unfinished stories because so many are abandoned, but this one was well worth the read! XD
Sakura Batman the Unicorn chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA This is just too friggin cute for my heart! please, please continue soon
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 20 . 7/19/2014