Reviews for Defying the Future
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 8/19
Ch 20

Orochimaru is Down. Kabuto is ither with Akasuki or Danzo spy double triple agent?

Anko should be free from her curse or Naruto just release her or give Kuubi chacka instead this if she wants that power.

Gaara is Kage again but less worries.
Hopefully only to recruit Itachy and maybe Kisame . Also Sasori is not so bad especially with the death of the previous Kage which was the reason to leave and his art of Battle puppetry with the only limit is the imagination and creativity.

And Maybe Nagato also, mend the ages eons broken Madara Heart or destroy him like rabid dog .

Make unions and peace treaties and happy ending. With everyone alive.
Everything else and in between is all to you.

Maybe next reveal that past secret or bi .
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 8/19
Ch 18

If Kaka heard . Faint? Hara-kiri?
Brazilwolf chapter 20 . 7/1
I really like this story. Naruto's bloodline is so cool. I live the pairing as Well as the things that they have changed. I enjoyed the latest chapter with Naruto kissing Kakashi and telling him his feeling. Though I hope there will be more. Can't wait chapter 20 . 6/10
Will you continue?
MoonGoddess00 chapter 20 . 5/11
Please update soon!
Favorite of Chaos chapter 20 . 4/21
ano it has been three years for me waiting for this story to continue i guess you are too busy
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 20 . 4/21
awesome...nice style but it felt like there were extra words that are not suppose to be there in the sentences...good luck and update soon..
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 2 . 4/21
spellings... for this chapter...please
and it was nice as well.. the chapter i mean...
lucien.francine chapter 20 . 4/14
More chapter please
Mumia0813 chapter 20 . 4/14 it done? Do an epilogue showing the others reaction to naruto n kakashi being a couple lol it'll be funny...

Is this story gonna be in parts or no?
countrylovinfangirl chapter 20 . 2/15
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
mizukikage chapter 20 . 12/7/2015

More of those two please!
Darknessfairy3564 chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
Awww so sweet and interesting. I cant wait to read more.
PhoenixWytch chapter 20 . 10/31/2015
Kakashi is just too cute with his worry and jealousy!
Akane Shinigami chapter 20 . 10/30/2015