Reviews for Travels in the Tardis
Fluffernutter chapter 16 . 12/23/2016
I do not give a flying feather that it doesn't concur with cannon, it's ADORABLLLLEEEEEEE! I wish you were here and would write more, but the last update was almost ten years ago. I'd love something with Rose wandering the TARDIS at night.
Fluffernutter chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
I can't say I liked this one as much, simply because I don't think that it's very true to the Doctor's character. Still adorable.
Fluffernutter chapter 14 . 12/23/2016
This is wonderful and I love it. I had to stop reading a few times because it was so cute. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to be that cute.
Fluffernutter chapter 13 . 12/23/2016
I can read the worst things with a completely straight face. I can not read on of your fics without my face contorting into happiness and emotion.
Fluffernutter chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
This is seriously about to make me cry. It's sooooo adorable and just ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Fluffernutter chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
OMG the quip about the Daleks was brilliant. As was the fic, as always.
Fluffernutter chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
I do not have a sufficient vocabulary to properly express my joy in reading this.
Fluffernutter chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
AMAZING! I love your style, it's really different then a lot of fluff out there.
Fluffernutter chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
Don't you dare say this isn't good, this is flipping adorable.
Fluffernutter chapter 7 . 12/23/2016
OH MY GOD IM NOT SURE WHETHER TO HUG IT OR TO CRY
Fluffernutter chapter 6 . 12/23/2016
Adorable! Makes me want to know a little more about the situation here.
Fluffernutter chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
This is my favourite so far! 3
Fluffernutter chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
Magnificent! :)
Fluffernutter chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
That's adooooorable! Last update was like nine years ago, but I will say anyways that one with Rose wandering the Tardis at night would be good?
Fluffernutter chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
You are a beautiful human being.