Reviews for Major Bella
AHEM. Majors don't buy multi-million dollar cars. Or foreign.
Please this story is awesome I love the though Bella character that pushes Edward away. And I love your writing. I know it's been a while but please! Or at lease tell me how the story should have unrolled if you had continued.
Debbie Hicks chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
Twin Vampires/Transformation.
Bella's pov.

it happened twin Vampires came charging then suddenly Attacked me! but aq CRUNCH! Right on my own NECK! Both bitten berry badly by Going Deeply but suddenly they Fled but it was too late the Volturi heard this about my death but it happended to me it not Human anymore but like a Vampire but suddenly found my own as all of each both suddenly Attacked like Wrathful Assassin using my Mental Shield Suddenly Killed the Vulcans with Child Bitten but Turned them then suddenly the Senior Volturi Guard who were displeased who had Edward with the Culens Executed with the Three with the others with myself with them all of the Sudden Murdered by them with the Imprints as all of the very as all had Kids as all of them it was a heartless Execution of Bella Cullen suddenly Risen with as all Exploded but gaining as all of Prizes his Alone with our stolen names then they were binded to him it is now 39 years later ourselves were the thing but it BLEW UP! But reincarnated with our Frozen seeds but it's Changed Again with as very as all of them suddenly went SNAP! shattering it all of it but causing the Prizes to Exlode with Didyme dead were his Senior Volturi Assassins But caused them to have our blood and looks and forced to kill it was too late and were as all of them married but as all of them Shattered but forced to remain behind but the looks were ours as heirs and Assassins were ancient by now but it is was more than 39 years later after our own death and murder but it Shattering it all but made us/them Guardians of Death still hunting like Predators in the darkness but leading my Army my troops my Soldiers my warriors to lead a Greatest Revolution it caused as a lot of All Damage it was too late spawned a Rebellion but it happened went Crack! Broken free of as all of bodies vanished but crunched both heirs and Assassins the Volturi heard this each both were married again twice but the bodies Shot but ripped apart it was all over they altered our life support and their own life support but buried us then it was too late we died of me with them as well.
juliet709 chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
oh man i hope you pick this up again. please write more.
gladys24 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Please add more chapters to this story soon cause I really like this story n I would like to read more about what happens next so I would greatly appreciate it if u added more chapters to this story soon thank u very mich
Unlucky Vampire Angel chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
hurry up and pls update I cant live without this masterpiece of a story! NO LIE!
Me chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Oh my god just write more pleaaassee
A.R2914 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Loved the update
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Ok so far so good but please understand that we don't need to have your religious beliefs inserted in the middle of a chapter. (I'm sitting on the lounge while writing this review) - pointless comments inserted that are not relevant to the story really disrupts the flow and distracts the reader...and they just freaking drive me nuts
loventherussian17 chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Great story do far can't wait to see wat happens next update soon
tinkerbear10 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
I love it alot and hope there is more to it!
MidnightSeductress13 chapter 6 . 3/13/2011
Love t. amazing, update soon
Sexxy Vampire 16 chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
This is awesome! So can't wait for the next chappy to come out! :)
BoOkSaReMyLyF chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
i love this story! i especially like the 'new' bella and her 'brothers'-they are AWESOME! How did Hyde change his eyes? I would feel really betrayed too if i was her! she is really smart to trick them like that! plz write more, it is AWESOME!
Obsessed-with-reading chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Hei , i loved your story :-D

but one question ?

Why did you write this story when you dont update it ?

I have waited for a long time . And i keep wondering why you even started the story ?

You Are a good writer and all , but why dont you update ?