Reviews for Treasure Hunting
AcctClerk23 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Awww, Sesshy actually like the butterfly and Rin hurt it or killed it...his happiness probably slipped a lil :(
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
funny how that happend..a butterfly landing on sudden death and yet it was another fragil being to that sudden death that ended its life ... hmm interesting
ForgottenKaze chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
And let's not forget that Kagura can be represented by a butterfly as well! Muahaha!

(Ah, the mind of a Sesshoumaru/Kagura fangirl. A place where insanity is required to even think about entering...)

I liked it! _ The world needs more fics like this. Keep it up!
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
"IT's just a bug?" Whoa. Never knew Rin would think less of (or treat worse) a butterfly than Sesshoumaru would. That "WHAP!" was good- I was in Sessh's dreamworld, feeling all peaceful and stuff, until that big word caught me by surprise. Can't believe it caught Sessh by surprise, too ; Loved the image of the yellow wing falling from the daiyoukai's hand XD;; poor little bug.
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
A good job exchanging the roles.
AquaWater99 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Sweet, かわいい (kawaii), sweet, かわいい (kawaii)! It seems like Sesshomaru and Rin have momentarily switched positions! If you don't mind, what was the story about the 3rd-grader at Freemont Park about? Thanks for updating another story - another one to add to your large collection!