Reviews for Hiding Behind Masks
DrunkenPanda chapter 1 . 7/24
Other wise from weird writing Konoha and the other five great Ninja Villages are all dictatorships not fucking democracies the Hokage says something, it's law. Best example of this is in the Rock Lee spin off Guy becomes Hokage and makes everyone wear jumpsuits. They don't want to, but they have to it's orders.
ExBlazE chapter 13 . 4/10
Need I rant again?
ExBlazE chapter 12 . 4/10
This fic is hell for people like me who are here for the nice plot and not for the friendship-borderline-yaoi-romance. And no, I am not saying "AWWWWW". I grimaced like I just saw someone eat something foul.

I'll explain that thing above if you were offended.

I am not a yaoi fan. I am a very active ANTI-yaoi fan. And don't worry, I'm talking about fictional settings. In real life, they can do whatever the hell they want. In fiction, I try to find what I'm looking for while avoiding yaoi like the plague. The ONLY reason I'm reading this is because I like the plot very much, the theme even more so. But I keep on crying every time I see that overly close affection moments.

Mind you, I'm not angry at you. I just wish you could write the same story on another page without the borderline-romantic parts.
ExBlazE chapter 9 . 4/10
I'm getting more scared as I keep reading on. Scared of the sudden appearance of a boy-on-boy.
ExBlazE chapter 7 . 4/10
'Quite a lot'

That sentence is starting to scare me.
ExBlazE chapter 6 . 4/9
Ch 6: Very close to yaoi... but not yaoi so far so I'll continue to read. If it does become yaoi, expect a mad unreasonable rant.
it's a good story, but can i just say that the "woe is me" in this is getting too much, or is it just me?
Chikeninacoop chapter 9 . 2/7
I'm not gonna lie this is gay as fuck this sasunaru without warning was unexpected but still good story. I guess it's just that I don't like this pairing a lot
Ripriprip chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
Damn I would've loved for this to be a sasunaru fanfic but this is still an amazing fic that I will always be rereading over years upon years
Brenda992 chapter 33 . 10/7/2016
Very entertaining . Which translate as yeah ! I like it !
Brenda992 chapter 21 . 10/6/2016
That was nice .
Violet G chapter 11 . 9/28/2016
I like this .
Brenda992 chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
Kakashi did care about you Naruto .
Tuesday'sHere chapter 32 . 8/4/2016
Yay for Itachi! Being there and ready to help kick some ass! Love it love it and he got to see his Otouto one last time, yay! Ahhhh it just makes me super happy! ahahaha the end is near, how awesome. Thank you for this story it has been quite a ride!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2016
Does this actually happen in the anime because it makes a lot a sense