Reviews for Hiding Behind Masks
Sailor Pandabear chapter 34 . 6/22
nice
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 6/14
I really really like this. I'm not finished with it yet but I really like it. I'm not a person who likes reading Naruto is banished but this one is good. Maybe I'll give the other fanfics a chance. Thanks. ( I also love the fact that Naruto knows some medical stuff its cool )
Ceilo415 chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
It's sort of like narusasu. U should make it narusasu.
AlgorythmicGalaxy chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Those last sentences are sooooooo romantic. Made my heart flutter
64teeth chapter 26 . 5/23/2014
Whoa! Amazing! Sasuke is so awesome here:-) and I love Shikamaru and his lazyness:-) :-)
64teeth chapter 25 . 5/23/2014
I was hoping it's sth like this - with Tsunado and Danzo:-) and they are both back! I'm so very happy:-)
64teeth chapter 24 . 5/23/2014
Danzo you fu*king old bastard! Naruto will set you straight:-)
64teeth chapter 23 . 5/20/2014
Whoa! The action really picked up pace - so many things are happening right now... I love it!:-)
64teeth chapter 22 . 5/20/2014
I hope that the photo and knowing Naruto's name won't condemn Aya and her village... And the the coucilmen will get what they deserve soon, at last some of them:-)
64teeth chapter 21 . 5/20/2014
So even Minato noticed after knowing his son for 24 hours only that his and Sasuke bromance turned into romance somewhere along the way:-) which is so cute, because they haven't realised it yet:-) I loved this chapter :-) the not-worried Sasuke was sweet too:-) :-)
64teeth chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
Nice:-) i love that everybody lives:-)
64teeth chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
Amazing! I love fics where Naruto is a sealmaster:-) it's sthe he got from both his parents after all:-)
64teeth chapter 18 . 5/20/2014
Nice and funny too:-)
64teeth chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
Whoa it had to be so epic, I just can imagine it in my head with some great battle music! :-)
64teeth chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
Oooh, I hope that nothing irreversable won't happen to Iruka!