Reviews for How?
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 5/19
God, this is great. XD And that ending...I probably would have attempted to drown Beast Boy, too. Lol.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
such a cool take with the flinz and bbrae! the parallels are well portrayed, and they work well in this. great dialogue as well, and the dynamics between the characters are wonderful! I really enjoyed this.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh, he doesn't mind. He just morphs into a dolphin and plays for a while whenever she gives him the toss.

Cute story. I'm quite sure Raven knows EXACTLY what BB was thinking. She gave him a chance to get serious ... and he gave her a chance to vent, sort of.
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
(0o0) Oh poor Beast Boy! But really, it was worth it! (0o0)
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
"Ever wonder why they would settle for us?" Beastboy suddenly asked.

Poor BB. This was hilarious! Haha! Keep up the good work!
kasplosion chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
AH THIS IS SO GREAT. I'm smiling my face off. Okay, storytime:

I saw the episode with Kid Flash and instantly fell in love with him (seriously, I have the biggest crush on him) and Jinx (I wish I were her). Then I watched (practically) the entire series last weekend and I've been looking up fanfiction ever since (even though I have schoolwork -_-). I read Gradual Changes and then remembered you wrote Teen Titans fics AND BAM FLINX. You have no idea how happy I was when I read the summary. Thus my face being smiled off began.

Really cute story. The dialogue makes me smile (even more) because I'm imagining them saying those lines AND IT WORKS. Perfectly. Not much else to say other than that. I laughed when Jinx said she sticks out her foot when Kid Flash passes, that's so something she would do.

Okay, I really need to do homework (Must... raise... English grade...!). Awesome story, Kasamari! (:
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
i really liked the plot. it was cute.
blackrose3612 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aww man! I was actually hoping for a sweet or deep response from BB! :( I love fluff! I can't help it!

But anyway, that was an awesome story! Loved it! ;D
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
lmao yes beast boy, ur a life-saver.. that was soo... deep! lmao! cute
Leila-Dinthalion chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I never did read this story. I had a few moments now and took the time to do so. I'm glad that I did. I'm not much of a Teen Titans fan, but this is hysterical. You did a good job on the opposing viewpoints thing, it was pretty cool.
Animegod 197 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Very funny! Great story.
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
almostinsane chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Great story! LOL, Beast Boy is hilarious! Especially when he's with Raven... Thanks for writing this! God bless!
ILikePie95 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
hahaha! that was awesome!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Very cute! Great characterizations and dialog. Loved the last few lines and how BB chose to go with a joke answer at the end. Very enjoyable, keep up the good work, I hope to see more TT stuff from you in the future.