Reviews for Down By The Sea
Guest chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
You should definitely continue! The dialogue's very good and I like how you write the characters. Also now it's just really getting interesting. I wanna see how Alice reacts to Jasper leaving and what she'll tell Jacob. Looking forward to more, Good job!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
plz review i wanna see alice's reaction to jasper leaving
allie chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Haha. I love how you have an over dramatic Charlie whose tying desperately to keep bella from having sex. Try making the chapters more long or update sooner! And i don't really like the jasper and Alice thing...really ooc and doesn't really work. But live the story:) it just seems like its moving at a slow pace.
Makayla chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ohhh laaa laaa :) lol
Jorgine chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Stories ammazing! UPDATE SAAAOOOOONNN! And pleasee have some more cock- blockingful moments with edward and bella..maybe bella gets drunk one night or they go clubbing... edward pov, and alice and jake 3 love!
MarshMellowLove chapter 14 . 12/15/2010
I love this story :) Maybe the chapters should be a bit longer though! And write some EPOV!
Strawberrywine chapter 14 . 12/14/2010
Good story so far. Bella would not let Edward get away without answearing her questions. You should have Alice and Jasper sit and talk things out more without him leaving. Describe more of what bella and Edward are seeing and where are they are staying. Bella would be happy that Charlie left, a little upset at Edward but would forgive him.
navybrat4 chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
this was good please add more soon
mayejrmorris chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
just to let you know the trevi fountain is in italy not paris. but its a good story any how.
moonwillow92 chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
arent they going to france? not italy?
Samirabws chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
love it
lolthebest1 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
great stuff! please write more!
yellowis4happy chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
Um...? I don't think Charlie would throw Bella like that, and even if he did I don't think he could have thrown her hard enough to knock her out or give her an injury worthy of stitches. Also, vampires can't cry.

But it's interesting.
Ember.Jane chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
this sounds really good so far!
Insert-evil-laugh-here chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Haha! Charlie found them. this has really good potential!