Reviews for Good for Naught
TheLadyLeFay chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was so cute! I love it! It's been a while since I read these books but Briar and Sandry act exactly as I would imagine. It all seemed really in character to me! Plus it was just so sweet and cute :)
BrowneyedShamer chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I loved this sandry/briar are my cave and I love how you incorporated the good for naught and how she reluctantly gave in! 12/10 stars XD
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Me too! They just WORK OUT LIKE THAT. Briar and Sandry are meant to be! I know it! :D
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oh, my first CoM fic! Hurrah! I do love the pairing of Sandry and Briar. They really were meant to be, in my opinion.

Great story! It just suits them both so well.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
aww i loved it great job
zayasXamong chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I love this you really captured the charecters very well
zammierox chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
lol/cute
Fractaledsymmetry chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh silly Sandry. This is really cute and I think it's very Briar to interrupt her protests by kissing her.
JUCHKO chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I loved this! It's so cute, and I could totaly see it happening. Great job.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
*Giggles* I can see Sandry feeling that way... Brair's comment that finally got her to agree makes me laugh.

Well written. Good read.
darkeyesgirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
yay thank u ! i love this couple
hayasu shouri chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
what a Sandry thing to do!

great story, keep up the good work!
Cherry-BLUE009 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
oh wow, haha to the 'usual duties'

it was good, i liked the sandry and briar fanfic.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Great writing. I really enjoyed reading this, Sandry's reason, Briar reaction to it, the ending with Sandry resignedly holding out her hand. The idea of nobles being gung-ho about marriage (which they are).
Ashen-Star-Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I don't like SandryxBriar, but as I was scanning through fics to see what I could add to my C2, I stumbled upon this well written one shot.

I enjoyed it, even though I don't ship the ship- I like your writing style and this little fic was very good. -adds to her C2-