Reviews for Magical? Me?
Tyde chapter 6 . 7/29/2003
I definitely think there could be a sequel to this, maybe when Lockhart has started to get chunks of his memory back and she can quiz him about the Chamber of Secrets again.

Excellent writing (it's frustrating that there is so little of it on ) and a great little story. I giggled when she kissed him – very soap opera like hehehe. I think you've turned me in a GL/RS shipper too! :o)

Thanks for reviewing Small Things. That scene with Neville in OOtP also affected me so much, as for the death...I didn't even cry. I had issues with said character through the book and Harry as well. I just didn’t really feel much sympathy for either of them in the end. Although it's horrible that Harry never seems to get a break!

I did cry once actually, with Mrs Weasley and the Bogart. I put the book down and walked away from it without reading the next sentence. I was horrified that that was the death JK was talking about! Silly me, jumping to conclusions. And I'll stop talking about me now :o)

When I get some time I'll check out the rest of your stories (except the Dalemark Quartet one cause I haven't heard of that) as I really enjoy the way you present your stories!
Ana Cardic chapter 6 . 3/24/2003
I love this! And this certainly should not be the end. A sequel would be excellent... *cough, hint, cough*.
Ana Cardic chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Very nice. I love the paperclip!
azriona chapter 6 . 3/2/2003
Oh my . Lockhart/Skeeter . I never thought I'd live to see the day. Well, as you posted this over a year ago, apparently I did and then some . but that's beside the point.

I really liked this. It was hysterically funny (particularly the bit with the trol . "Peckish?") and though the idea of Rita throwing herself at Gilderoy at the end was a bit OOC (not to mention completely surprising) it was very amusing how Gilderoy tried to erase her memory out of habit.

Nurse Garstang is one of the best OCs in a short story that I've seen in a while. Thanks!
Bitter Bathory chapter 6 . 12/16/2002
Don't know why I never thought of it myself...Rita and Gilderoy would be perfect for each other. I loved the humor in this-Gilderoy thinking Rita was conceited (lovely reversal there!) and the notion of Rita's kiss having traumatizing effects! I also liked Nurse Garstang-she seems to be cut from the same cloth as Madame Pomfrey.
Popuri chapter 6 . 12/6/2002
LMFAO.

No, it doesn't seem like Rita would...

You should really write more!

I love your work! _
o0oYumi-chano0o chapter 6 . 12/24/2001
nice work! i wrote my first fic. i think you'd like it. if you have time to read it, tell me what you think about it!
Kitty-Kat9 chapter 6 . 12/12/2001
HaHa That was sooo funny! I loved it!
blackcatmischief chapter 6 . 11/22/2001
great story. Oh my Skeeter a nurse? She would probably hurt everybody before even helping them!But great story never the less. Keep writing!

blackcatmischief
HiBob chapter 6 . 11/16/2001
I had a lot of fun reading your story. Being kissed by Rita would scare me too.
Lucifer no Miko chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Oh! Thank you for reviewing my story, by the way :) This is TOO funny.. I've read the full thing but I'm signing for this chapter. I love fics where Gilderoy stars and it isn't ridiculous; I can see this happening in the HP universe.
LoneWolf5 chapter 6 . 11/11/2001
You know, Lockhart and Skeeter are perfect for one another: Skeeter writes lies about good people, and Lockhart takes credit for things good people do.
Normandie M chapter 4 . 11/5/2001
Haha! This is going so well this little fic of yours...and a big Lockhart smile and wink to you for reviewing my little fic!
Gnomish Librarian chapter 5 . 11/5/2001
It is quite good. I am only sorry that it wasn't finshed. I am looking forward to what happens to Rita.
ola chapter 5 . 11/5/2001
lol, funny story! lokhart is a weirdo. anyway, please write more, this is definiterly a great story :)