Reviews for Cupido
The 4th Black Sister chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I know it is sort of late, but I would totally love a sequel to this. I really loved it and would love it even more if there was a sequel.
UnguidedLight chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
mandymeow chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
this was hot. a great set up and well executed. very enjoyable ;P
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Ooo, that was amazing.
Lisachan87 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Haha loved it! Amazing story. I loled at the twins comments at the end.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I loved the ending of this story and how Hermione made Fred and George feel guilty. Great story.
Winter Lady chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Nicely done. Would never have been able to tell it was a translation. Perfect dose of detail - pure entertainment.
breezie531 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I have to say I LOVE THIS STORY! it is amazing and i hope you write more like it soon thanks!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
very Interesting Story!
Silicon212 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Simply amazing. Nothing else to add.
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aw, that was cute! _
In-betweens chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Well that was one hell of a story. Lol I guess Hermione's regret won't have to stay that long if she can convince the twins to give her the curse. (smile)
jupitersthunder chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Well that was an interesting story. lol. good ending. For some reason I found this story funny. Good work on the story!
MirandaMinerva chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This was very hot. And I like the incorporation of the twins in this. The story you are thinking of with similar concept is titled What The Hex, by cherline.
Autumn chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I'm a lurker when it comes to m/h fanfics because I've faced the fact that I can't write for shit, but I had to comment on this because u plagiarized off of another story. Writing is supposed to be about creativity, it's not creative if u take someone else's ideas. In addition, Hermione would never want to force Minerva into making love to her. It's just not her.