Reviews for Lovers?
Lanaea chapter 1 . 7/8
This is cute cute.
This is exactly the sort of little random vignette I typically write (what he'd been here... What if he'd had just a little less self control here...) I've considered writing this one myself.
Very hot, very believable, very in character. I totally believe this is what Daniel would be like in bed, sweet, a little awkward, just wants to make Vala happy/more aroused. (which is rare, most fanfics your lovable puppy lead turns into Christian Grey he moment he gets in bed).
Keep up the good work :) :).
(Possibly consider doing one for if Daniel had had just a *little* bit less self control when Vala shows up in his bed in The Ties That Bind? Please? I love your writing style :):))
8675309 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awesome! loved it, very good!

xoxoxo
BkWurm1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Ooh, great twist and a much more satisfying use of the hotel room than reading junk food wrappers.

Just to add to your list of lover like actions, there is a audio story (called Shell Game-set right after The Pegasus Project) out there voiced by Claudia Black and Michael Shanks where Vala is accused of a crime, Daniel defends her, and long story short there is a point where the judicial system on that planet puts into their records the assumption that he was her lover, a fact that they agreed not to mention to the rest of the team.
1477166 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
AWW! lol. I always thought that that scene wuddve been better with Daniel instead of Cam...lol.
rygelrocks chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
oh yeah! Really could use an update to this story. Loved it.
Spyridon chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
See, that scene would have been better in that episode than the one TBTB came up with! I'm thinking you should add a chapter when the team barges in on them! That scene would have been hilarious. I hope you do decide to continue this little fic! Expansion is needed! :D
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Yes, I think I enjoy this twist to Memento Mori.

Loved the little flashes that Vala had that lead her to believe that they were lovers.

Daniel's presense would have definitley triggered more memories and recognition than Cam.

Be interesting to see a follow up of this. After all they still have to figure out what to do with the change in their relationship.