Reviews for 10 Things Ianto Jones Learnt
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Aw, that was really adorable :)
TruffleHead chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Jam covered Ten. Interesting mental image, yet not totally unpleasant. Perfect piece of writing. Absolutely fantastic. I'm usually actually not quite fond of Rose's character, but I loved what you did with the friendship between her and Ianto. A pairing I haven't seen before, but made me squeal nonetheless. Thanks for the read, that was lovely, honest.

Lexi
Rhymia chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I really like this story, because it's so believable, the relationship between Ianto and Rose.
Kira Kyuu chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was so sweet :] Thanks for uploading!
ThatOneFan chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wonderful. I loved the relationship between Rose and Ianto, and the moment where Doctor breaks into their apartment at 4 in the morning was something I must have read 6 times now. I think the /only/ downside to this story is that it's not more involved, but that would start to move away from the 10 things /Ianto/ learned I guess...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go looking for more Rose/Ianto brother/sister stuff...
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is brilliant!
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I liked reading this!
Mo-Mo chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
That was so adorable! And the way you wrote it was so... lovely, in a way. It was wistful and sweet and gave me cavities. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
i loved it , it was alsome jack ran after ianto best bit
Slytherin Cat chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was awesome :) I always thought Ianto and Rose would get on well together, and i loved this reunion story :p
Good job!
badly-knitted chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I loved this, such an intriguing idea and Jack gets to keep Ianto for a very long time, which is always a Very Good Thing, as far as I'm concerned!
Alida chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
That was so cute! Loved it :)
Michelle chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was fun.
MARVELous life chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Ah! I love this, I love this, I love this! There's a virtual hug coming your way. Be prepared. It's full of love.
This is story, seriously, is amazing. You got the characters down pat, and there's major, major bonus points for the ending. I still haven't stopped smiling. :)
Cosmic Fool chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is all kinds of awesome! You've done a fantastic job here - I love the whole thing.

Love the laughs at the crotch-level camera and the Tyler Slap.

Sweet, and funny and a little sad sometimes too. But all good in the end which is what we want.