Reviews for 10 Things Ianto Jones Learnt
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/30
Great story so far. Only request would be that you remove the "so everyone's alive" part from the description. Currently on Fragments and a little disappointed that it got spoiled that someone dies. :/
jkl88 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Loved it!
ObsessiveReader1223 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This was positively adorable! I never knew I needed this in my life, but I was wrong! Thank you thank you thank you for writing this!
Anomaly chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE GREATEST THING EVER. :D
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This was adorable, and lovely and fluffy, and nothing hurts!

Rose and Ianto friendship is something that I never knew I wanted :)
sparkle-glitter-and-fly-on chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Do you know any others stories like this. Cause this is a really good plot theme that I would love to see more of.
Sir Shreeka chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This is... beautiful. I don't think I have enough words to express it, but I'm in love with this one. All of the talks, all of the characters... And "Ianto Jones-Harkness", my little dream. And this thing about running and being caught... I'm so happy and amazed right now! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I bloody loved this wish there had been more u could have made it into a a Tory and all but still bloody amazing I loved it
Jisu chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Omfg one of my favourite fanfics so realistic I can practically imagine it playing in my head

Maybe the doctor coming in could be a little more smooth, and i did hope for jack finding out about rose more dramatically but other than that, amazing well done
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Aw, that was really adorable :)
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Jam covered Ten. Interesting mental image, yet not totally unpleasant. Perfect piece of writing. Absolutely fantastic. I'm usually actually not quite fond of Rose's character, but I loved what you did with the friendship between her and Ianto. A pairing I haven't seen before, but made me squeal nonetheless. Thanks for the read, that was lovely, honest.

Lexi
Rhymia chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I really like this story, because it's so believable, the relationship between Ianto and Rose.
Kira Kyuu chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was so sweet :] Thanks for uploading!
ThatOneFan chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wonderful. I loved the relationship between Rose and Ianto, and the moment where Doctor breaks into their apartment at 4 in the morning was something I must have read 6 times now. I think the /only/ downside to this story is that it's not more involved, but that would start to move away from the 10 things /Ianto/ learned I guess...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go looking for more Rose/Ianto brother/sister stuff...
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 7/2/2013