Reviews for Lying Low
coccinellee chapter 28 . 1/27
Boy, you got me all teary eyed with this chapter. I loved this story but I must say that what I loved the most is the little tidbits of their lives as teenagers. It was so endearingly cute. Bravo.
Sirius chapter 28 . 7/9/2015
Bloody amazing! Write more! PLEASE!
Rowling's Daughter chapter 23 . 5/1/2015
Why should we be crying?
Rowling's Daughter chapter 20 . 5/1/2015
I loathe Remus/Tonks too! Could you PM me and tell me how to write a story?
Fallen Seraphina chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I'm sorry, I started laughing cuz the way you explained Regulus' wand, it sounded almost exactly like the one I received. Eleven Inches, Blackrose, Thestral hair core. The only difference was the size XD
Beccissss chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is one of the best FanFinctions i have ever had the honor to read! It was amazing! And the ending was just so good that I think I will never stop crying, it was so fitting! I can't describe in words how thankful I am to have red this story! All I can say is thank you!
Resevius chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
Oh my gosh, I've been meaning to write more reviews for this amazing story for ages now! Anyway, I loved it! And, if you're interested, the song Daylight by Maroon5 always reminds me of this fic and makes me smile. Thanks! Resevius
Resevius chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Awww! I found this on the Moony and Padfoot forum and hoped it was just the cure I needed for my latest Wolfstar craving. Looks like I was right. This first chapter alone was very sweet. I can't wait to read the rest, and I'll keep reviewing. Thanks!
Desriel chapter 28 . 8/27/2012
I love this story. Congratulations for your amazing work!
kittyzero chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
This chapter made me tear up.. and I just read your Author's Note :/ There will be death -sigh-
kittyzero chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I'm absolutely loving this story. I just.. I fervently hope that no one dies :/
I will surely cry.. a lot. But still, wonderful story c:
kittyzero chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
God, that made me choke up. What a wonderful first chapter.
WickedForGood13 chapter 28 . 2/18/2012
I held it together until the very end. Wonderful story! :)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
:D!Aww,i loved how this was done!A little of everyone here!Lol,trust the twins to find out everything!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
:D!Haha!Wow,i liked the part with Tonks!Ahem!Yeah,since i started liking Wolfstar Tonks and Remus are just not my thing anymore!And i love the way you've written the sex scene,wonderful way with the feelings and actions!