Reviews for Discovering the Truth
Wolvmbm chapter 13 . 9/9/2008
Hold it, Storm and the Black Panther, as I can't truly type his name correctly, had 3 kids and one of them was a girl, but with the usual Storm looks.

So does anyone of these kids have their mom's powers or any realtations towards their Mother's "other" family ? :)

Also Is Ray going to meet up with any of the X-men in the future, given their status quo in the Marvel U ? :(

Nice chapter, and I encourage you to try to continue the good work as this great story progress on. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 12 . 9/9/2008
Nice moment between Sam and Ray and nice way of acknowledging his relationship with Steve.

It's kind of tough for Sam and Natasha to play mediator to Ray and Tony's egos and stubborness. :(

Still this was a great chapter and I can't wait to see if Ray is willing to talk to Tony about this.

Please keep up the good work on this great story, and don't you worry about me. You'll get some good stories from me in the future as well. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 10 . 9/6/2008
Man, is Tony under pressure for trying to keep Ray out of this situation, but why doesn't he try to tel Ray the truth and Just how can they be sure that can be Steve Rogers reborn when they all saw Cap be shot down in live television. :(

Still here hoping that Ray is willing to listen to reason. :(
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 9/5/2008
I must say it is nice to see Natasha in the frontlines in this story. Are you a fan of the character ? :)

Also What is Ray's relationship with Ms. Marvel as I have always found her and Cap's realationship a bit of a Spotty one with Carol's Alchol addiction and the whole Civil War thing.

Please keep up the good work. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
I must say that Ray is just like her father and refuses to sit on the sidelines while people are getting hurt.

Also I was wondering what is Ray's relationship with Sam Wilson, the Falcon and Cap's other Partner ?

Plus any hints on to the other replacement Mighty Avengers are ? :)

Please keep up the good work on such a great story. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
Seems like this story took a turn for the wacky.

I can guess that this could have been a left over plan of the Skurlls or Red Skull ? :(

Still Another great installment. I hope for many more as this good story progress. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 6 . 8/28/2008
I must say I heard a sense of Deja vu within this chapter, but still I wonder...

Are we ever going to meet up with Luke Cage or anyother Avengers (both Mighty and New and reserved members) within this Story ?

And how about some of the mutants, are they going to appear within this story ?

Still another great story idea and I hope for many more within the next chapter. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Nice, she (Ray) got her mother's quick temper. :D

Please keep up the good work as even I would like to see what is Peter Parker up too in this story line. ;)
Fionn the Otaku chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
Very nice fic so far. I think you should introduce a version of Spider-Girl or her little brother as the next generation of Spider-people.
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Once again another great chapter, however one thing still bugs me...

You included the daughter of Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, but is it explained that the Cage's seperated due to a disagreement and never reunited ? :(

Also nice way of showing the friendship between Ray and Bucky, although I would have thought Bucky would have also assist in Taking care of her.

I must say for Tony to have the daughter of Captain America become a hero, must be an important event to witness.

As for the Red Skull, what about his daughter and Crossbones, aren't they still alive ?

The way I always view Cap's death is that Tony went too far in the Civil War and that Cap, despite some questionable choices, was the better man and admitted that he was wrong in the end.

To me it would always be that Tony's choices in the War that led to Captain America's death and the Red Skull sights. :(

Still once again this was a great readable chapter. I encourage you to try to continue on with this story the best way that you can. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
So Tony raised Steve and Sharron's daughter, but what about Bucky and the Falcon, the Initiatitve, the Skrull invasion, Sin and Crossbones ? :(

Will all that be explained within this story ? :(

Also is this Amelia Graves, a new Character or a legacy character ? :(

Still keep up the good work as this story is getting off to a good start. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow, now that a prolouge and a shocking one at that. :(

Although one question still bugs me, is the son/daughter of Peter parker and Mary jane going to appear within this story along with anyother Avenger children ? :(

Still keep up the good work as I await more from this story. ;)
27 | « Prev Page 1 2