Reviews for Run to You: Tales of Meiji 16
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 11 . 6/22
It made me laugh a lot when they met again, poor Sanosuke, he thought he was dreaming of Megumi and she just is sitting on a log next to him. I wonder why they want to find Sanosuke.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 10 . 6/22
At the end are family, but it's a shame what happened between Sanosuke and Megumi, that talk was strong. The final part of the chapter reminded me of Kaoru, that's pretty ironic. I just hope that Megumi can fix everything before Sanosuke do something silly.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 9 . 6/21
Knowing that Megumi has a boyfriend must have been a very hard blow for Sanosuke but something caught my attention, because that Seki was put somewhat confused by what she said, I would assume that is one of his brothers, I mean for the confidence shown to him, but it's just my assumption.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 8 . 6/21
Yahiko poor, he does not have the same tolerance that has Sano on sake. It is interesting to see Sano running towards Aizu to see Megumi. I'm intrigued to know that would not tell him about Megumi.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 7 . 6/4
The fight against the assassins was good, it was interesting to see the experience that handle both Sanosuke and Yahiko in their techniques. The secret police agent I guess it's Cho.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 6 . 6/4
Ohh Sano paying the debt in Akabeko, well I think it's normal that Sano would like sake especially if spent five years outside of Japan, so he must enjoy the sake and food.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 5 . 6/4
The years may pass but some things never change.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 4 . 6/4
Sano finally is back, I think the reaction of Sano on Saitoh son will be very funny.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 3 . 6/4
Great, Sano is almost here but I wonder who were those who attacked the ship's crew. Certainly the next generation bears a resemblance to the previous one.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 2 . 6/4
Ohh that was great, the big surprise was seeing Tokio in the dojo, that's something I did not expect. Things are going to get interesting when Sano has returned.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 1 . 6/4
It is a good start for this story, this prologue is quite interesting, I go to the next chapter.
Aki no Ryu chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
This has been a great read. I LOVE the interactions between Sanosuke and Megumi, especially when Sano, in a round about way, told Megumi he loved her. I'm draeding clicking next because it's the last update. Please, if this story is not conlcuded in the next chapter, please continue it!
Aki no Ryu chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
My word! That was the most AMAZING fight scene ever. Hands down. W o w.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! Loved the Saitou and Tokio moment! Update soon!
ButterflyMeadow chapter 20 . 8/17/2011
Please please PLEASE update this story, I LOVE it! Everything's so amazing that I'd think it was real!