Reviews for Fear Brings You Nothing
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
Please write more
Taylaa chapter 9 . 10/23/2009
DANGIT! i wanna know what hapened
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
wow that is good more please
xXreadreadreadXx chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
Yes, You should keep the story going until they are married and have kids! I love this story! Uh oh he found his dads business card, I wonder what he will do! Update soon!
Kiluca1228 chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
O.o nice lolz
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
i just finished reading this for the first time and i love it so so SO much! i'm officially addicted! this like THE BEST story here on FF!
casey08 chapter 9 . 12/4/2008
im loving it! more chapters please! yes until they get married. update soon!
Eloise Lawrence chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
OMG!

I CANT STOP READING THIS STORY !

I LOVE IT!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
The Vulture chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
Ooh, I bet he found his dad's business card! (If I'm wrong about that, I'm going to feel really dumb, but I'm pretty confident!)

I think this story should be until they get married (or even longer if you're willing to write that much). Or you could end this one before they get married and write a sequel. Either way would work for me! Just don't stop before they get married and leave it like that!
HMJ chapter 9 . 10/9/2008
You should write until they are married, and then you can have them have kids in a sequal :)!
i-love-emmett-cullen chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
keep writing!
kmcdancer1958 chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
I like it! Update soon!
anastaciabarbie chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
Okay, im finally leaving a review. I have been reading this story on my cell and it is impossible to write a review. Well i really enjoy the story but, this chapter somethings confused me. When you started to write about the first bus with nate, giselle and everyone else, you never really clarified who was talking at some points it was just sentences and quotes so it didn't make sense who was talking.

This chapter was okay but i want to know what Shane saw...

Also the story should maybe have a surprise pregnancy... maybe idk no one has done that from stories that i have read and it would be interesting.
x-X-x-Donna-x-X-x chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
hiya

great chapter

cant wait to read more

xx
cold-wet-nights chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
why does there have to be a cliff hanger? WHY? update soon, i cant stand this torture...lol..amazing story, i luv it :)