Reviews for Nightmares
theory:

every cut or bruise or any injury he's every had is coming back, including every nightmare. since he was physically abused in his childhood, its a hell of a lot. the only way it can be halted or stopped (for now) is if his crush/soulmate/mate/lover is around. the caster felt (if draco is his soulmate/mate) that true love does not exist or itd be very hard to find his soulmate, out of all the people in the world.
Sara chapter 43 . 7/24
oh my god yes
this was absolutly amazing and i just cant think of anything to say right now it was that beautiful. Wow
I love you for writing this!
This was so beautifully written. I loved that you wanted it to be realistic and it was like I was there! So don't listen to negative comments because this is the best fanfiction I've ever read!
ITCANT END NO WHY PLZ NO WHY NOOOOOOO PLZ
JohannaMalfoy chapter 43 . 7/15
Aaaaaaaah! It's perfect! You're a really talented writer! I only started reading this yesterday and couldn't stop! It really leaves me hungry for more!
ohmygod this is so perfect and wonderful and i just stayed up at night to read all of this i started at like 2am its not 8:30am i have so much stuff to do i have no regrets this made my night i still cant stop smiling xD ur a great writer 3
Nooo the force is love it must be, not the curse. Don't blame Draco its not his fault omfg
bls123 chapter 43 . 6/26
This was amazing! I honestly don't know if there was anything I didn't like about the plot, story, character portrayal, or anything. To top that off, you're an amazing writer, and it was nice not to be completely put off by grammar mistakes or spelling errors. I throughly enjoyed it! (((hugs)))
anishasrikar chapter 9 . 6/25
I really love this book! It is amazing and I love how you've stayed true to their characters! Especially Draco, who we all may love but we must never forget that he's a cocky and obnoxious brat lol. And he can't magically become all heroic and nice. Thank you so much! This is one of the first fanfics I've read where Draco is in character! This makes it so much more real! Plus you're so amazingly talented and creative! This reminds of 'Nightmare On Elm Street'...the hooded figure being Freddy Krueger...damn that movie scares me Shitless
HPDMbae chapter 26 . 6/24
Is it pointless to review even though you're done with the story? :P because I sure hope not. All I'm saying is... I don't want to stop reading it! Its a lovely story for certain and I've never read anything like it. Most people make Draco the weaker one and its so cool to be able to see the typical roles reversed. Thanks for being an awesome writer! :)
Whitehowler chapter 8 . 6/20
This is a really interesting book or fanfiction whatever you wanna call it
Whitehowler chapter 6 . 6/20
This is a great chapter your story is actually more than 20 chapters long this story is by far my favorite so far
I
AliieKattz chapter 10 . 6/19
This story is really good! Most the time DracoxHarry fanfics it's like it take 2 chapters then there all fluffy and mushy but not in this fic and it's a lot better keep up the good work!
Moonphaselover93 chapter 17 . 6/18
Love this drarry fic! It is my OTP and I am happy people believe in the ship. Olive that you made it super long how are you supposed to get the whole story in just to chapters right?