Reviews for Nightmares
Gcgray chapter 43 . 8/13
Loved it!
Gcgray chapter 27 . 8/13
Really enjoying it, will rate more when I reach the last chapter x
I have read tons of fan fiction in my life, and this was by far the best one yet. I fell in love with this story, I fell in love with drarry, it was beautiful
Anonymouswriteres chapter 43 . 8/8
THiS WAS SO AMAZING, AND WONDERFUL, AND ADORABLE, AND BEAUTIFUL, AND SO WELL WRITTEN AND THE BEST THING EVER AND I'M JUST SPEECHLESS! WELL-FLUFFING-DONE!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
awesomesauceuniverse chapter 13 . 5/14
This story is absolutely frickin' amazing. I haven't finished but I like just needed to say that. IT IS INCREDIBLE AND I LOVE IT AND I WILL NOT REST TILL THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS!
It's such a great idea and I just love stories where Draco and Harry are forced to spend time together because of a spell and I've read so many but yours is just one of the best I've ever seen.
100%
OMG. This is by far the best I've read! So realistic and natural. You could plop this down in the book and not bat an eye. Everything about this seems so... so... them. I can't stop rereading it!
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. BRILLIANT. STUNNING. Thank you! You're such a good writer
Holymangokiller chapter 43 . 3/14
Ive read hundreds. Hundreds of drarry fanfics.
This is the second to make me cry. But its the first to make me so excited that i have to put it down and take a brake.
Your writing is amazing. I hope you get published.
This is the first drarry that i wish j.k. rowling could read. If she did im sure shed be impressed.
You took everything that had happened and made it non-existant, made a world that would have been so uncertain, and worked with it. Im amazed you were about to do so, seeminglessly effortless
Write a book get published
Betty who chapter 43 . 3/13
I mean no disrespect but why did you not use dreamless sleep potion to allow Harry to sleep without getting hurt?
Lottie chapter 14 . 3/12
This is the best fanfic I have read in ages! You have such a talent for writing!Thankyou so much for writing this!
decadently chapter 43 . 3/7
Always rereading 0.0
Mash0822 chapter 26 . 2/17
I love this fic, I really do but each time I read this it makes my blood boil when everyone gets angry at Draco for falling asleep.. I mean, mate, he's staying up with you.. sure he's not as tired or sick but still, he's only human.. yeah. Just had to rant a bit, I love this though :)
Mash0822 chapter 13 . 2/17
Normal people, when they read/hear the word 'gang' tend to think of a group of mafia-type thugs and knives and guns. Is it odd that whenever I hear/see the word I immediately think Scooby-Doo...
Mash0822 chapter 5 . 2/17
I've read this once or twice before, but each time it gets me excited and smiley...