Reviews for Nightmares
Jazeara chapter 43 . 5h ago
I wanna cry that it's over but then i wanna reset my emotions and reread it all again and experience this whole story again I JUST LOVE IT SO FREAKING MUCH AAAAAHHHHH
the 8 brothers season 1 chapter 42 . 2/27
Is there a sequel, because this is amazing. Maybe u could bring Voldemort back or something. Please! This is a piece of genius. I luv it!
hp009 chapter 43 . 2/21
DAMN that was perfect. Just perfect.
naginiPhoenix chapter 8 . 2/20
Maybe I'm a bit late but this is just so awesom, I'm running through chapters like fire! Thank you for this and thank you for your enormous hard work
Anissa chapter 11 . 2/20
hey, its 2015 and i'm reading this. its amazing :)
Give me your kik, right now missy.
Viroselet chapter 43 . 2/17
This is possibly my most favourite story for this OTP of mine. Your writing style flows beautifully, the pacing is beyond splendid, and the plot, oh gods the plot is everything I never knew I needed in my little fangirling life.
Simply put? This story is amazing, you're amazing, and thank you so much for writing this gorgeous piece. All though I am undoubtedly disappointed that this story has ended, if you do write a little extra more (a.k.a. the mentioned maybe epilogue), I will eagerly welcome it with open arms. I look forward to more of your works!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SQEEING SOOOOO LOUDLY RIGHT NOW! Your writing skills are phenomenal and the plot line was amazind- they surpass JKR's by a long run :*
love
Everest Stillnight (I was too lazy to log in :P)
allie1207 chapter 43 . 3/29/2014
i just finished the story and i love it...it was great i love it
DGfleetfox chapter 43 . 2/23/2014
: ) Awesome! I don't understand people who don't like Drarry, there's so much potential in Draco's character.
charlieseese1031804 chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
wow
charlieseese1031804 chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
love the tension
charlieseese1031804 chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
This is one of the best series' i have read
charlieseese1031804 chapter 13 . 11/28/2013