Reviews for A Turning Point
Random User chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Should put up a second chapter with the confrontations of the wives! :)
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh God, this was amazing! O I always thought it was weird I could see Grant and Jason as a couple but they had such a connection I justcouldn't deny my love for them together. And gotta' love Steve! This was incredible and a sequel to this would be cool. :)
BurningTorch chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow! This is a brilliant epic, I was determined to read the whole thing today because it blew me away. Brilliant! (_)

Is there another part to it after this? :)
TenzouGirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
N-n-no... Y-you ended it... THERE..? TT_TT Whyyyy...
CaliGrl4eva chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
this is so disgusting! ew you do know that Jay and Grant both have Wives and Both have Children adn probably not appreciate stories like this. I do hope they neve find it because you are going to get this site sued.
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is so beautifully done. Jay and Grant were so in-character. I could just picture what was going on in my head like a regular GH episode, heavy on the drama. Simply brilliant, I thoroughly enjoyed this. Tank yu for the absolutely wonderful read. :D
YaoiForeva chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
SO glad I'm not the only one watching this show and thinking slashy thoughts xD

that being said, this is by far one the MOST ADORABLE, best written, and believable slash stories I've ever read. Bravo!
Stars Enchantress chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Seriously, I need a minute to clear my thoughts. All I can come up with is: Oh My God.

Never would I have thought that there was Ghost Hunters fanfiction out there, or that it would be this good. Honestly, this is an amazing story (and if you two don't keep this series up, I'll find you, I swear I will... ).

I would think that my major problem with a story like this would be characterizations. I mean, we see these guys every week (well, not quite, but you get the point) and so I'd say I have at least some idea of their personalities. That you've both managed to write this so completely believably is really amazing. Never once was I thinking that one of them sounded outside their norms or that this was completely stupid. I swear, they could have written no better themselves.

I love that this didn't just come out of nowhere, either. They struggled with accepting this, but not so much that I got annoyed. Really, it was just right. Honestly, I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that these two are way cute together. I can't wait to see where this is going to go. Especially with the rest of the crew and how Jason and Grant are going to adapt to being together and have everyone know it. I must also add that Steve was wonderful here. Really, I died when he walked in on them kissing.

I think I've said this five times already, but again, I can't wait to read the next installment. I hope you guys are polishing it up and getting it ready to go right now.

Excellent story, excellent writing... god, I can't gush enough.

Post more!

-Star
Hiei's Firefly chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Really liked it. Can wait for the next one.
Truth Or Dare chapter 1 . 7/18/2008