Reviews for Goal
RandomWiseCracks chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
I really love your writing style and all but I'm kinda wondering if you know or if anyone's pointed out the fact that American Football is played in halves not quarters?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
You can watch it on
Kriss1989 chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Hey! Looking forward to more of this.
Ridea chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
Hey, I know it's been awhile but I really enjoy where you're going with this story. I understand though about falling out of interest as being busy. If you do continue it, I look forward to it.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Very thankful about 'not doing any HiruSena.' Riku's like another Ikkyu.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
I'm happy enough now that Shin recognizes Sena... One step closer. *grins*
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
I love the worrywart trio, so cooooool! I wonder how'd they react if Sena's taken liking to the one who keeps tackling her mercilessly, lol.
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
i like sena with shin
Amai Itonami chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
It's been pretty long since you've updated this but I still want to say that I really am fond of this story. I quite like the way your FemSena is like CanonSena but also is still feminine in many ways. I really hope you decide to update one day. :3
N'Weaver chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
I think this story deserves an update, no pressure or anything, but pretty please? I like your sena very much if I do say so myself. She retains much of Sena's canon personality and still manage to act feminine enough to make it realistic. I especially liked how you brought in her 'brothers' early into the game. It gives the story a nice spin.

My only concern is the fact that you're following the plot much too closely to make it the perfection it could be. When I read about shin holding Sena (intimately I might add) it seemed like a nice refreshing change to the original plot. I'm NOT saying you shouldn't follow the plot, but I think it would be nice if you added new elements throughout the whole story, maybe change a few relationships, different game tactics.

Again, I would like to point out that I love this story and I hope I didn't destroy any reader to author relationship. :) Keep up the good work anyway.
twenty-one clouds chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
Please,please,please continue with this when you have the time. :) I really like your Fem!Sena story. Also, her relationship with her three nii-sans make everything so much more interesting. I am soooo excited for the moment she reunites with Riku.
LunarStar98 chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
please continue, can't wait for the next chapter!
herseybarrules chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
i seriously hope u continue this story pretty interesting so far and hilarious hopefully u can get ur muse back on :D
An Echo In Time chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
I'm re reading the series myself and am remembering why I loved the series so much! I hope your passion for eyeshield is renewed as much as mine has been! I can't wait for the next chapter!