Reviews for Goal
Will you ever update all these eyesheild 21 stories? I hope you do they are all amazing
Keiri Kagami chapter 3 . 5/1
What about Kid? He's an interesting characters
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
I can't wait for the next update! I don't want the ES21 fandom to die~~ Anyway, I'm loving this story and so I hope you update soon.
who's afraid of chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I love hookers
BabyGhost123 chapter 14 . 7/1/2015
I loved the story in general since it's through a new perspective since Sena is a girl...update soon when u get the chance
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
Wow Sena is really getting pumped up. I can't wait to see the reactions from everybody when they discover she's a girl.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/26/2015
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I love it ... I hope the next chapter comes soon ... Dying in waiting ... I hope that you update it very soon ...
Guest chapter 14 . 3/18/2015
I hope to see more of it ... I really like it and it has been very long since you wrote a new one... I hope the next chapter comes fast... :) :) :)
LiveLifeAndNeverLearn chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
I really love your writing style and all but I'm kinda wondering if you know or if anyone's pointed out the fact that American Football is played in halves not quarters?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
You can watch it on
Kriss1989 chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Hey! Looking forward to more of this.
Ridea chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
Hey, I know it's been awhile but I really enjoy where you're going with this story. I understand though about falling out of interest as being busy. If you do continue it, I look forward to it.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Very thankful about 'not doing any HiruSena.' Riku's like another Ikkyu.