Reviews for Goal
BabyGhost123 chapter 14 . 7/1
I loved the story in general since it's through a new perspective since Sena is a girl...update soon when u get the chance
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 14 . 5/16
Wow Sena is really getting pumped up. I can't wait to see the reactions from everybody when they discover she's a girl.
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
I love it ... I hope the next chapter comes soon ... Dying in waiting ... I hope that you update it very soon ...
I hope to see more of it ... I really like it and it has been very long since you wrote a new one... I hope the next chapter comes fast... :) :) :)
LiveLifeAndNeverLearn chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
I really love your writing style and all but I'm kinda wondering if you know or if anyone's pointed out the fact that American Football is played in halves not quarters?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
You can watch it on
Kriss1989 chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Hey! Looking forward to more of this.
Ridea chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
Hey, I know it's been awhile but I really enjoy where you're going with this story. I understand though about falling out of interest as being busy. If you do continue it, I look forward to it.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Very thankful about 'not doing any HiruSena.' Riku's like another Ikkyu.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
I'm happy enough now that Shin recognizes Sena... One step closer. *grins*
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
I love the worrywart trio, so cooooool! I wonder how'd they react if Sena's taken liking to the one who keeps tackling her mercilessly, lol.
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
i like sena with shin
Amai Itonami chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
It's been pretty long since you've updated this but I still want to say that I really am fond of this story. I quite like the way your FemSena is like CanonSena but also is still feminine in many ways. I really hope you decide to update one day. :3