Reviews for Just one of those days
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That was funny. Especially finding out tha it was Bobby that unplugged the laptop. lol
Red K 5 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
reminds me of Tall Tales... great job
xxtheoneyoudreamaboutxx chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Hey this is funny. I liked it. calmed me down from the stress out I was having... and I very much empathise with the laptop issue... My computer has an issue with it's fan, or something and keeps overheating and crashing. which makes me loose alot of work. it would be so much worse if it actually died... i think i would join it V_V...

but anyways, keep up the writing!
L5472 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
LMAO Sam and his laptop! HA! I can so imagine sammy having a fit about all this LOL
Benigma chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I LOVED it! I could just see it all happening! You have a great touch - it's uncluttered, moves along, and is so funny! Ah, those brothers...!

It's a perfect little snapshot of what could be a very real moment between them - I'm still giggling!

- Wendy
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008

perfecy hun...although im like that without a computor near me... or if i have to live without one for over 12 hours...and cranky as poking a bear with a bb gun in the morning...without coffee

hehe not the best person to greet

hehehehe LOLx

OMG hun, laughed my ass off hehehe Bobby's face... hehe LOL

omg hun, you rule ate this, thanks so much x
mysong chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Yes! YES! I've had those moments, but they seem rather amusing Winchester-style. At least no one was crying... :) And ouch, low blow with the Impala, and a bit of advice for Bobby - RUN, MAN, RUN! Shag some serious ass! XD Very funny!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Heh heh you obviously saw me when I couldn't get my PC to see my iPod! That kinda frustration level? Yeah we've all been there! I think we can all sympathise with Sam on this one!
SuperFan3 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Laptop problems, oh my gosh I have been having that for more than a month now. I know how you and Sam feel. Gr.

I love this fic it is so right on, the anger, the frustration, the total lack of connection to the world when we are offline.

I so get it, it was Wonderful thanks for sharing that.

Oh and Sam insulting Dean's baby just uncalled for LOL. Tsk Tsk.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Boy howdy on that one. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Scriptive chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Hahah I can relate as well.

Problems with laptop Hayley not happy.
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
*cackles with mad, thrashing glee*

Too funny. Reminds me of myself and my sister as much as Sam and Dean, too. Poor Bobby...
sylia91 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
OMG!Sam as a psycho lunatic from withdrawals from his computer and Bobby inadvertently nearly starting the apocalypse by plugging his phone into the wrong place. Total crack and I loved it!
kritters03 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
OMG I know what you mean. I love my laptop! I do all of my school and work on it. Great story!