Reviews for Crossing The Line
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Bella is an idiot, she gave away information about Jake. She just doesn't think before she acts.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Umm...The werewolves should be going crazy and trying to rip Kate apart. Why would they not smell her? Shouldn't she golden eyes? Wouldn't that give her away?
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Ummm... Kate's power wouldn't be able to work on Bella. No mental manipulation works on Bella.
qhrciskrpc chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Dear Amelia,

As you maty have heard U am constantly looking dir skilled individuals to put in my guard. You are amazing. Jane herself was in tears. I need anyone that can torture peoplee like that.

I knew that I had another recruit when Jane said "I can't believe she stopped the story there. Why would anyone hurt me like that?

Therefore I require wou to present yourself at my castle next wendsday at 10 sharp.

And if I was you I would stay right away from Jane.

Your Overlord

Aro.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
pls somebody finish the story
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
awww, i guess that's it for this story? It would be so cool to see when kate and jacob get together )
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
yes. i liike it. so, if you're still out there, write it.
MidnightReadingAddict chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Please update...
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Just a question, since Tanya can only block 1 power at a time, and she had already made up her mind about a plan, shouldn't Alice have been able to see her plan while she was blocking Edward from hearing her plan?
alicia chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
ok u seriusly need to write more soon
Alicia chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
ok im getting impatient WRITE MORE!
alicia chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
ok seriusly write more soon!
alicia chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
im getting frustrated! Write more!
Mannequin Republic chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
I'm loving your story! Please update soon! It's really good! You've already got me hooked
alicia chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
this is so good write more soon plz!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »