Reviews for In Her Defense
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
make a story about this! some one shots deserve not to be one shots!
emmy chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
that was really sweet I loved it!
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Koga deserved Inuyasha just needs good defense...
Desenchanter chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Very interesting, well done :)
Sonja Jade chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
what a great twist!
Redfaerie chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aww. this was sweet in kind of an F'ed up way. I hgope they're very happy together when he gets out...unless he gets the death penalty...that'd suck...either way it was romantic. great fic :)
The Gothic Kagome chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I love, love, love, love, love this story.
SHANELLE chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Tears Never Fall chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
OH. MY. GOD. I was in tears by the end! This was such a great story! I loved the ending and the line 'Orange was not his color.' and the rest of it!
Passed Future chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Ohmygod. I cried so much. That had to be the saddest oneshot I've ever read. I loved it!
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Why did you have to make it AU?
Pas d'Autres chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
wow, this is one of a kind oneshot. the plot's complicated since alot of things happened beforehand and all of this in one chapter, awesome talent. :) great oneshot!

Kimiko D
Jaime chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Kiks, that was amazingly written; you haven't lost your touch. Bravo; that would make an awesome episode or something:D Great job on Our Decision as well:D
HollyBerry0616 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
YAY! Go Inuyasha! Death to Koga! Sorry' I was really worried that Koga was going to get away with it and I was glad when I read that he had died with a bullet to his head and I was even happier when I read that Inuyasha killed him. Anyways, good job! I really like it and i usually don't like one-shots, much less one-shots that begin with Koga raping Kagome or anyone raping Kagome for that matter, but I really liked this one. Nice job!
izms chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Hey, D from IJ again...:) I've said it once, then I said it twice, but simply because I can, and you know how much of a dork I am, I'll do it again. I love your writing style and the sheer brilliance of your story telling abilities. Can't wait to see more of your work in the future. Rock on and peace out you awesome little author.