Reviews for Loveless Souls
hiatus.prettymuch chapter 11 . 3/24/2010
:o oh.. wonder whats gonna happen! sequel?
hiatus.prettymuch chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
THAT PATHETIC MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE OF A VAMPIRE PIG! gr i would rip him apart slowly and painfully... ugh so sad :'( great story by the way.
akadabra-kaching chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
okay first,

your story's a little confusing.

who's aly?

and when will you explain about how adleen was changed into a half-vamp?
Jasmin the critic from Hell chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
okay uhm, i know this sounds weird but this sounds like my favorite poem by dorothy parker:

The suns gone dim,

the moons gone black,

for i loved him,

and he didn't love back.

very good poem and although i typically don't review until the last chapter i can read i just had to now because the poems been driving me crazy all day and then i read this and well... you understand right? i had to get it out don't worry i'll keep reading and reviewing.
starr1095 chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
this is my answer to your email

maybe have edward changing bella and then maybe during the transformation, the n person or whoever kidnapps her and bella finshes the changing there and is tortured like ad. was. THan maybe the cullen family goes and recuses her with a big battle but it turns out that the n person has an army or some sercret weapon and then the ending is yours to control.
starr1095 chapter 12 . 12/10/2008
stupid tree i hate that tree now and vermont but i hope you feel better but please have a sequel i love the story and plot so please please update with the sequel
appirates chapter 12 . 8/16/2008
so your just gonna leave us hanging? huh? Hope you get better soon! and what did you break or what? and wont you be out soon? and this is HORRIBLE news...maybe the tree was alive and it hated you? who knows...get well soon :)
BooksBooksBooksBooks chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
Wow, this story was really great. I love how it was not just a simple one plot line kind of thing. there were twists, and side stors along the way. I really liked it! and i hope that you do do a sequil! i will for sure read it!
appirates chapter 11 . 8/2/2008
:O yay! sequel!
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 11 . 8/2/2008
Why not write a sequel?

RoryAceHayden147 chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
Update soon!

appirates chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
:o...why did james do it? what a brat! aw im starving...anywhase only 1 chap? :(
debcripps chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
I love your story. I can't wait until the last chapter.
Im Bettin On Alice chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
You are saying all your chapters are short and suckish. Personally, I dont think they are /that/ short and I like this story a lot! Please update soon!
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
nice chapter!

Him using Bella like that was cool!

Update asap!