Reviews for Four Seasons
anacoana chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Cute! I love all of the little things, and the Host Club is like a family. After all, Tamaki is "Daddy", Kyouya is "Mommy", Haruhi is "Daddy's little girl" and everyone else are the kids along with Haruhi! Great little fic, and I wish I could say that I had a favorite segment, but they're all so awesome!
K1M chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aw, that was so cute! I watched only the anime of Ouran High School Host Club, but I'm sure the manga is better than the anime (it always is). Anyways, that was really sweet. I think my favourite part is the summer. The twins are so funny. "Somehow, they always come out even." (_)
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
so cute
Renhi chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
The story is really, really pretty.

I loved everything about it, especially:

The whoosh of Honey's breath through his hair, once he's settled on his back, means let's go home, Takashi. They speak primarily for the benefit of the ladies and sometimes, the other hosts; they don't need anything else to understand each other. They are silent and complete.

It's really pretty. So much that I want to get the scene into the anime and watch it so much times that I would lose track of the number.

And the entire thing is just...it's too pretty.

I can't really seem to express how powerful it is, but it IS.

It's so nicely written that I want to glomp you regardless of who you are. :D
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
_ I kinda miss this series...I lost track of it when it started turning into one big 'crush-on-Haruhi-orgy.'