Reviews for Inner Hollow
malea.anne chapter 22 . 9/19
Yo both hollows are ridiculous! They are so funny
Great story, I loved the fact that rukia got hollow powers, made the plot more
interesting.

But I got to ask, why didn't you start off the story after ichigo defeated ginjo and got his Soul Reaper powers back, it could have helped with the development of his hollow powers even more and it would explain why his new attack was so powerful and how Kenpachi defeated Ulquiorra so easily. Either way Great story

Another thing, why did you make orihime go insane, she the only one of ichigo's friends who didn't have a happy ending. Also Espada # 3 Mel was mentioned, I think her meeting ichigo, his friends and family would have also been good to, especially for his inner hollow sex urges since nel is a hollow herself

I didn't expect Kenpachi's shikai to be a black hole, something more deadly in appearance would have made more sense, but it it's still your story, it's still Great either way

Don't you think you made ichigo and rukia to powerful, lastly between the two of them, who is stonger
OmegaNerd152 chapter 21 . 5/2
fuck dude,...If you make a rated T version of this with out u know the...sexual actions tell me.
OmegaNerd152 chapter 1 . 5/1
7 million thumbs up.
Jalonso chapter 130 . 4/14
Hey I really loved this story. I really think that the ending fit quite well and you even left yourself a lot of room to continue if you chose to. I would love to ask you if there is going to be any more to this or if there was more under a different name. Also if there is i will hopefully find it now because i will be looking threw your page. Good job and I would like to congratulate you on an amazing piece.
Godrukia chapter 40 . 4/13
y
deadheart chapter 2 . 2/11
Holy shit 130 longest i have ever read hope they r all good
I hate orihime thank you so much for destroying her I truly love it I really can't thank you enough
Roza Negra chapter 130 . 8/10/2015
I loved this story, maybe you should think of writing a story that involves Mitsukai and the other kids and have them go on their own adventure. Please keep writing, your stories just come to life and are really great.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
In all fairness Ichigo's screw ups (you used a harsher term) always happen with such overwhelming odds that it was impossible for anyone else to do otherwise in the same position. I am a stickler when it comes to power balancing (which is why LoL makes me go into a rant every so often) but I'm not going to say you screwed up; after all I don't know your intentions. I will say that according to your writing so far Rukia is approximately 5 times as powerful as Ichigo.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
This chapter bothers me in that a cannon vasto lorde is actually weaker than an adjuchas based arrancar (though this is 2015 so you probably know by now). Also Ichigo's injury seems very plot forced since bankai is still significantly more powerful than shikai with the hollow mask. Oh well, I'm still liking the story so far, this review is more for my own piece of mind.
IchiRuki fan chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
I really wanted to like this story. The concept of Rukia gaining an inner hollow and being more like Ichigo intruiges me, as I am an IchiRuki fan.. HOWEVER I cannot get into a story where Ichigo is made to look like a weak idiot with little explanation as to why. A small list of my issues up to chapter 9 follows: 1) Ichigo should have been able to tell, what had happened to Rukia much faster. If the high speed regen wasn't enough, then her asking "even if I develop an inner hollow" after her obvious depressed moments should have been a DEAD giveaway. It is too fucking retarded to think Ichigo would not notice, when he had been through the same shit already. Add the fact that a vasto lorde was beaten by someone who hasn't even reached bankai, when vasto lorde is about equal to a captain... which brings me to my other point; 2) Why the FUCK, after Aizen was killed (who was about 2x as strong as a normal captain BEFORE merging with the hogyoku), by who I assume would be Ichigo (you didn't explain your version of how this happened), would Ichigo get knocked out sooo fucking easily by a vasto lorde, who is weaker than aizen, seeing as he subjugated some vasto lordes to become Espada... Sorry but the version of Ichigo in your story looks like a complete joke... you have not explained why he is so weak at all.
DarkLadyMichi chapter 96 . 3/22/2015
This is a very nice story. The idea and a lot of what was written is just amazing. If there was once thing I didn't like it would be the brutal disrespect of Inuoe.

I find her annoying in canon however it would have been nice to not that I was walking into a bashing fic. Every time I get to her section I can't help but pity her. It's like whatever she does Is wrong and the other person is right. How she tricked Uryuu to get pregnant was wrong and should have consequences however Uryuu cheats on her starts a whole new family while still being with her and no one but Tatsuki sees a problem with it.

It got to the point where I started to feel more sorry for Inuoe and hate Uryuu/Nemu.

Not only that but she almost dies to protect her son, is banned from seeing her son, doesn't even get to have the name she picked out, loose the battle to Get her son from Uryuu and Nemu (that was so obvious), then when she finally sees her son she's too insane to appreciate it.

The disrespect is real in this one.

It'd be ironic if the son grew up learning the truth about his father and step mom and not really liking them due to his sister being cheated on.

Or the sister not like her parents due to having been cheated on and experiencing that pain similar to Inoue.

I'm not that much of a Inoue fan but I don't hate her. So seeing all the shit you fed her tugged on my heart string.

I probably could have prepared myself if I knew what was in store for her.

Nonetheless this was truly an amazing story. I remember reading it some time ago but didn't get too far into it. I will try to come back and finish it however I'm not sure if I can with all the disrespect going around.
theantisocialunicorn chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
Eek I love this - probably my favourite ichiruki!
hikarijade13 chapter 130 . 2/8/2015
I shouldn't have started this while I had coursework to do. Talk about major distraction! It took me about a week to finish this but the time was worth it. This story is phenomenal. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Although I think I liked the first half best when Rukia was trying to get her hollow under control. I felt bad for Inoue. I'm not a fan of her, she's kind of annoying but she had it rough in this story. I'm glad you didn't hook Byakuya up with Tatsuki. I would have cried! He and Hisana are a definite OTP. Thanks so much for writing such an amazing story.
2,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »