Reviews for Inner Hollow
In all fairness Ichigo's screw ups (you used a harsher term) always happen with such overwhelming odds that it was impossible for anyone else to do otherwise in the same position. I am a stickler when it comes to power balancing (which is why LoL makes me go into a rant every so often) but I'm not going to say you screwed up; after all I don't know your intentions. I will say that according to your writing so far Rukia is approximately 5 times as powerful as Ichigo.
This chapter bothers me in that a cannon vasto lorde is actually weaker than an adjuchas based arrancar (though this is 2015 so you probably know by now). Also Ichigo's injury seems very plot forced since bankai is still significantly more powerful than shikai with the hollow mask. Oh well, I'm still liking the story so far, this review is more for my own piece of mind.
IchiRuki fan chapter 9 . 3/31
I really wanted to like this story. The concept of Rukia gaining an inner hollow and being more like Ichigo intruiges me, as I am an IchiRuki fan.. HOWEVER I cannot get into a story where Ichigo is made to look like a weak idiot with little explanation as to why. A small list of my issues up to chapter 9 follows: 1) Ichigo should have been able to tell, what had happened to Rukia much faster. If the high speed regen wasn't enough, then her asking "even if I develop an inner hollow" after her obvious depressed moments should have been a DEAD giveaway. It is too fucking retarded to think Ichigo would not notice, when he had been through the same shit already. Add the fact that a vasto lorde was beaten by someone who hasn't even reached bankai, when vasto lorde is about equal to a captain... which brings me to my other point; 2) Why the FUCK, after Aizen was killed (who was about 2x as strong as a normal captain BEFORE merging with the hogyoku), by who I assume would be Ichigo (you didn't explain your version of how this happened), would Ichigo get knocked out sooo fucking easily by a vasto lorde, who is weaker than aizen, seeing as he subjugated some vasto lordes to become Espada... Sorry but the version of Ichigo in your story looks like a complete joke... you have not explained why he is so weak at all.
DarkLadyMichi chapter 96 . 3/22
This is a very nice story. The idea and a lot of what was written is just amazing. If there was once thing I didn't like it would be the brutal disrespect of Inuoe.

I find her annoying in canon however it would have been nice to not that I was walking into a bashing fic. Every time I get to her section I can't help but pity her. It's like whatever she does Is wrong and the other person is right. How she tricked Uryuu to get pregnant was wrong and should have consequences however Uryuu cheats on her starts a whole new family while still being with her and no one but Tatsuki sees a problem with it.

It got to the point where I started to feel more sorry for Inuoe and hate Uryuu/Nemu.

Not only that but she almost dies to protect her son, is banned from seeing her son, doesn't even get to have the name she picked out, loose the battle to Get her son from Uryuu and Nemu (that was so obvious), then when she finally sees her son she's too insane to appreciate it.

The disrespect is real in this one.

It'd be ironic if the son grew up learning the truth about his father and step mom and not really liking them due to his sister being cheated on.

Or the sister not like her parents due to having been cheated on and experiencing that pain similar to Inoue.

I'm not that much of a Inoue fan but I don't hate her. So seeing all the shit you fed her tugged on my heart string.

I probably could have prepared myself if I knew what was in store for her.

Nonetheless this was truly an amazing story. I remember reading it some time ago but didn't get too far into it. I will try to come back and finish it however I'm not sure if I can with all the disrespect going around.
theantisocialunicorn chapter 11 . 3/3
Eek I love this - probably my favourite ichiruki!
hikarijade13 chapter 130 . 2/8
I shouldn't have started this while I had coursework to do. Talk about major distraction! It took me about a week to finish this but the time was worth it. This story is phenomenal. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Although I think I liked the first half best when Rukia was trying to get her hollow under control. I felt bad for Inoue. I'm not a fan of her, she's kind of annoying but she had it rough in this story. I'm glad you didn't hook Byakuya up with Tatsuki. I would have cried! He and Hisana are a definite OTP. Thanks so much for writing such an amazing story.
Fuck your summary.
Death knight15 chapter 1 . 1/21
I was so drown in by this story I am having trouble reading other bleach fanfics. Awesome story.
Guest chapter 64 . 12/10/2014
Though i am a huge ichiruki fan and don't reciprocate too much about orihime, i guess it would be better if you made orihime pair up with ishida. Nemu is not an option.
NATANFOREVAHHHHH chapter 80 . 12/9/2014
Actually Quincy means Monk of Destruction...
ZeusOliver chapter 130 . 11/6/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed how well you portrayed the characters, with little to no inconsistencies as far as personality and actions taken. This was the first story of yours that I've read, but I look forward to reading more of your work.
Guest chapter 77 . 10/30/2014
It would have been great if you used 'chad' inspite of 'sado'. Either way i have my interest in this fiction of yours.
Nfs711 chapter 130 . 10/29/2014
Hey, that story I've read was just awesome. I mean it really. It was beyond good. Character developments storyline and quality of story itself was terrific. thank you for this great pleasure. :)
Cindy M 19 chapter 39 . 9/23/2014
Zangetsu is so funny, the day Hollow Ichigo grow angel wings and 'preaching about abstinence'. I can't stop laughing
Cindy M 19 chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
Someone should make Hollow Ichigo puffing a cigar with the extremely satisfied look on his face. Cause that could be funny... and hot too? XD
2,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »