Reviews for Examinations
freelf13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I love this there isn't nearly enough robin/djaq friendship out there and i love it love it love it love it. this is such a brilliant story with amazing writing skills great job
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Really loved it!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Wow! That was fantastic! I loved the look into Robin's and Djaq's friendship. This was really sweet. My favorite parts were the quiet actions of the gang, Marian's jealousy, all the bits with Will, Djaq hitting Robin, the needle bit, and Robin kissing Djaq. Yeah, I had lot of favorite parts. :) Good job!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Nice...:)
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This was a nice focus on two people who normally aren't matched together in stories. It made me wonder if this is how the military vets have felt over the years as they made their way back to their homes. Good job.
newsieflip88 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
WOW, that was great. I loved it. Every personality was so true to their character.
VanillaBean75 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That is so sweet. As obsessed as I am with Will and Djaq, I LOVE subtlety, and you executed it wonderfully. Thanks for the read!
X-uRbAn PiXiE-X chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
wow that was really good especially the last line. i loved it.

steph xx
uniquechic chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
short, sweet, another side of the characters shown, and wonderfully written. that was precisely what i needed. thank you.
WishfulTrance chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
really unusual tale- but you made it work beautifully. i never thought of Djaq's reactions to Carter- and i loved the brotherly/sisterly bit with Robin and Djaq. You write really well, you should do so more often.

Well done!

keepress x
Robin of Nottingham chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Lovely, a very nice tale...I love the ending, you can just feel the peace and calm of the atmosphere as you read. Good job!

RoN