Reviews for Shattered Dreams
Starling1990 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
So this was what the Arbiter cried about that one time in Chains of the Past. I sort of wish I had read this earlier though considering most of this was mentioned albeit briefly in Chains of the Past. I guess it took some of the impact out of it which was a real shame. But I still felt so sad afterwards. But I sort of don't know why. For the child who's life was taken for doing nothing. For the mother who finally realised her mistake after all that time. For the Arbiter who must have been so distraught. Maybe all three. You write good emotion still Slaskia. I still felt upset even knowing all of what had happened from reading Chains of the Past. Well done on that aspect.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Sad but above excellent short story.
AlexFili chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I have to say that this is one of the most thought provoking fanfics I have read in a long time. You've not only created an interesting set of characters, but you've touched on a subject which rarely is written in books or shown on film.

While there is very little foreshadowing, the sad twist at the end was well written and delivered well. Overall, this is one of my favorite short fanfics.
R'uka01 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
aw god why couldn't u put a warning or something up saying it was going to be sad. I was trying not to cry the whole time. U are a great writer it's amazing how you can get through to peoples feelings threw txt keep up the good work

Update chains of the past soon
ImmortalMerc chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Dang this one was a tear jerker for me. Nice Job!
MegaHog14 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Wow, impressive. Nicely done.
king of toilet town chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
You should tie this in to your other fic. It would make sence because the arbiter was deeply depresed in the first 2 chapters... poor arby... :,-C...
Silent Strike 'Scy chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
aww this is so sad. i tried rather hard not to cry when she reconized Arbiter. i feel so bad for them all. hopefully Arbiter will pull through, but not without a heavy heart at knowing what happened.