Reviews for Domination
platinumheart021 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh my. Is it just me or is it hot in here? Hahahah that was great!
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Who says indeed? That was fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Interesting. xD Listen Halestorm - I Miss The Misery while reading this. That song kinda fits to this story. I am a bit shocked. But it's different from all the fanfics I've read before. You really have imagination. Great job.
kuranlover7891 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
nice soo going to my favourites _
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Haha! We all know (or rather me) that behind that pixie-sweet shy and innocent facade Yuuki puts on ((supposedly so people don't feel bad for her or whatever)) that Yuuki is all in all a pureblood, and that the seemingly saint-ish of girls can be the kinkiest and craziest. Go Yuuki, get some!(((She must have some degree of sadistic doesn't she? I mean Kaname is sadistic to others but a masochist to her...XD)))
karinagt chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
REALLY good! I loves it. hehe
IcedWings chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Your dubbed set of stories, "KY Smut Collection" makes me think of the brand, KY Jelly, xD! Which makes it all the more dirtier, don't you think? KY Jelly: His & Hers. ;3
Asunder Rose chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
wow...i really like the bold Yuuki...i love this fanfic
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
o/,./o wow
BLAYNK chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
awesome!
Shihouin Yoruichi chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
i loved it!
MissRydzyk chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Thta was HOT! Uhuhuhu! I want to read more GOOD WORK!
Mai Sode no Shirayuki chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Sweet! I loved that yuuki put aside her usually shy nature around Kaname! I wish you had taken it a little further though! lol
xXmoonlight.angelXx chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
oh em ge... that was so hawt! . who says men always dominate women? hehe, gezz... , that was a nice hawt story, hope you make some more! , weh!

.mitsuki-chi. x
Destiny-N chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I like dominant Yuuki -teehee-.