Reviews for Eye of the Sun
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
katarina97 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
That was cute. I know I would change my name if my mother named me after a spice. :)
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Awwww! The daisies were a perfect touch and I loved Tony's Spiced Girls reference D
xRDJ603 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I loved this! really good story! pretty funny and touching too
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw Such a cute ending)
Noie chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Isn't it amazing the difference when you TRY!;) Great job.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Good fluff ficlet! XD
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I love this-"Fennel"? LOL! I thought I had an alert for anything you write-this is so fun-thanks for another reminder that I NEED TO SEE IRON MAN! :)
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aww! A cute, fluffy romantic story in the middle of all the chaos. I liked it, brought out the side that everyone wanted to see in the Movie. Keep writing!
Kimber McLeod chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Not that I doubted you or anything, but I wasn't sure anybody could pull off that particular brand of snark. RDJ created a peerless character for the cinematic Tony Stark. I was both intrigued and excited when I saw your name on an Ironman story pop in my inbox. I look forward to more!
Chicklit chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
So glad to see you shifting to Iron Man fic. I absolutely adored that movie, and you've done an excellent job bringing the characters to life. The ending in particular - spice girl! - was dead on. I can just see the smirk that accompanied the comment. Hope to see more Iron Man stories from you.
JO chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Enjoyed reading this , thanks for sharing it, very good.