Reviews for Private Tutor
Bimini chapter 41 . 4/26/2012
Great story!
JulesColes3 chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Great post. Wow you took me back and played my songs from back in the day.
Ashleycullen84 chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
Ugh! Edward is such a worry wart. Lol. Alice is setting up a plan
Ashleycullen84 chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
I love how Alice keeps settig Bella up. Lol
Rose chapter 41 . 2/17/2012
Amazing story :) thanks for sharing it with us
caramel008lovah chapter 39 . 2/4/2012
Wonderful story...
jackieg01 chapter 25 . 1/4/2012
Loving this story so far - and yep! I googled 'The pair of tongs' as well. Had to! lol
ergerica chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
good
kstar0330 chapter 41 . 12/13/2011
This was actually perfect too cute, too funny, and more crazy sexy times to finish. The full circle definitely start to finish poor E/B again getting hurt as usual. Shower song perfect, lol. :)
kstar0330 chapter 40 . 12/13/2011
Loved the Epi so good, sexy piano times again too, oh yeah! :)
kstar0330 chapter 39 . 12/13/2011
What a beautiful crazy story. Happiness, lots of laughs, and even a few tears have been shed boo hoo hoo. At least it all came back around again for the better. The airport was the saddest thing ever truly it was. Just glad E/B rekindled their love for each other. Now on to read the Epi and the Outtake. Great story Loved it! :)
Mollers chapter 41 . 12/2/2011
Just finished this and I loved it! Great story! :)
RezMa chapter 40 . 11/17/2011
absolutly loved this story! you should keep going with it baby's how life is with being a doctor
Fliberty chapter 41 . 11/9/2011
This is a quirky story.

I thought it was light-hearted fluff but Edward's betrayal was awful. It was worse than his abandonment in canon as it was planned for so long and executed with such heartless and cowardly timing.

I'm afraid I haven't been able to forgive Edward's method of ejecting Bella from his life. I was pretty annoyed with Bella for giving up on resolving all of her questions and insecurities before moving forward with him, as soon as she got naked (stupid f'king towel). I also kept wondering how the hell Edward had a waterproof electric keyboard, that kept going in storm conditions, with no power supply. I was hoping he would be struck by lightning at that point anyway ;-)

I liked this Jacob. He was a great friend and didn't try to capitalise on Edward being gone. He just tried to help her.

I liked your take on Sue too. I loved the idea of Charlie and Sue having such a happy life together.

The gang were great too. I liked Alice's support and persistence but the award goes to Emmett for smacking Edward just like he deserved but while being polite to the unknown well-meaning bystander (while not realising it was Bella!).

Thanks for sharing :-)
miliredo1 chapter 41 . 10/23/2011
one day...read this all in one day and i just couldn't stop! sweet, sad and oh so lemony good! luved the HEA and the phone/webcam sex was oh so friggin hot! thanks!
5,438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »