Reviews for Private Tutor
ergerica chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
good
kstar0330 chapter 41 . 12/13/2011
This was actually perfect too cute, too funny, and more crazy sexy times to finish. The full circle definitely start to finish poor E/B again getting hurt as usual. Shower song perfect, lol. :)
kstar0330 chapter 40 . 12/13/2011
Loved the Epi so good, sexy piano times again too, oh yeah! :)
kstar0330 chapter 39 . 12/13/2011
What a beautiful crazy story. Happiness, lots of laughs, and even a few tears have been shed boo hoo hoo. At least it all came back around again for the better. The airport was the saddest thing ever truly it was. Just glad E/B rekindled their love for each other. Now on to read the Epi and the Outtake. Great story Loved it! :)
Mollers chapter 41 . 12/2/2011
Just finished this and I loved it! Great story! :)
RezMa chapter 40 . 11/17/2011
absolutly loved this story! you should keep going with it baby's how life is with being a doctor
Fliberty chapter 41 . 11/9/2011
This is a quirky story.

I thought it was light-hearted fluff but Edward's betrayal was awful. It was worse than his abandonment in canon as it was planned for so long and executed with such heartless and cowardly timing.

I'm afraid I haven't been able to forgive Edward's method of ejecting Bella from his life. I was pretty annoyed with Bella for giving up on resolving all of her questions and insecurities before moving forward with him, as soon as she got naked (stupid f'king towel). I also kept wondering how the hell Edward had a waterproof electric keyboard, that kept going in storm conditions, with no power supply. I was hoping he would be struck by lightning at that point anyway ;-)

I liked this Jacob. He was a great friend and didn't try to capitalise on Edward being gone. He just tried to help her.

I liked your take on Sue too. I loved the idea of Charlie and Sue having such a happy life together.

The gang were great too. I liked Alice's support and persistence but the award goes to Emmett for smacking Edward just like he deserved but while being polite to the unknown well-meaning bystander (while not realising it was Bella!).

Thanks for sharing :-)
miliredo1 chapter 41 . 10/23/2011
one day...read this all in one day and i just couldn't stop! sweet, sad and oh so lemony good! luved the HEA and the phone/webcam sex was oh so friggin hot! thanks!
Nicia chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
I LOVE the song Weak by SWV! :):):) It was so nice to see someone mention it in their fic!
StupidLambTanya chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
What a fantastic story! Loved it!
torisurfergirl chapter 40 . 8/29/2011
Oh god how i love this story. I don't think i can adequately describe how i i felt reading this and leading up to edward leaving her... But i can say thank god this Bella was a retard and let anything happen with jacob! I would've been pissed. Just gah! I love your writing and especially your lemons and the eroticism of your work and one shots
Babie L chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
I totally love this story. It's the second time I'm reading it. I just have to correct something or I'll burst. It's actually ONCE IN A WHILE not ONCE AND AWHILE. There. Other than that. Fabulous work.
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 41 . 8/6/2011
Awwwwww I LOVE it!
blane22 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
haha, I'm from nebraska and I frickin hate it there! You're right, it's so boring, driving through is literally like: corn...corn...corn...oh a tree!...corn...corn...there's a cow!...corn...corn, no that's a bean field...corn...

anyway, great chapter!