Reviews for Private Tutor
geekgirl722 chapter 37 . 6/27/2011
I cried like a baby when I read this. The last chapter I was just sad that Bella wasn’t listening to Alice and that Edward was just being a asshole. But now I know how both feel…you’re really a great writer. I never cry. At least, not unless I’m in pain. Seriously. I haven’t even finished the chapter. I’m still at the part where Edward is talking about how he felt so broken without Bella, how Bella called back to apologize for saying, “I love you,” and that just broke him. And at the point I just started bawling like a baby.

So anyways, I just wanted to compliment you on your fuck awesome writing skills, and the way your story just touched me. I like romance because, to me, at least, true love doesn’t exist. Escaping into the world of romance is like a day dream. I love them. Your story explains how true love isn’t always perfect. There are ups and downs, and that’s just how life works. Sometimes, in the end, nothing works out at all.

I know you may or may not read this at all, or care if you do, since your story is already complete, but I just wanted to compliment you anyways. There are times when I give fuck long comments like this and people send me PMs saying that I am trying to suck up to the author so I could get a sneak peek or something, but that’s not why I do it. I do it because I feel the need to express myself, and you can’t accuse me of lying because the story is already complete, so ha! (Just lightening to mood here).

At this point I know that I am just blabbering, but I can’t help it. If you read my story, Fame, Fortune, and an Unexpected Guy, you’ll see that I’m a light hearted person that loves angst, but can’t stand to write it myself.

Anyways, thanks for the damn awesome story, and also, this is a nice change. In all the other stories I’ve read, the story is always perfect. “Forever. I’m never leaving you.” Or a “Will you marry me?” No break ups. Nothing. Just a get together, fuck, fall in love, get married. To be honest, I was getting kind of bored. All the stories are the same. Thanks. And sorry for wasting five minutes of your life by making you read this damn moody review.
missylb chapter 41 . 6/27/2011
fab story this is defo going in my faves list x
hayo chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Panera Bread? What?

Upon googling I found out that it was the name of a restaurant, but there was no indication of that in your story. You cannot assume what your readers know all of your references, especially regionally based ones, because I had never heard of that restaurant before- there are none in my area. That can be the case even with national chains, they don't always permeate every ares. Keep that in mind!

I do enjoy your writing and your plot thus far. A good story overall :)
haveyouconsiderednot chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
I never really understood the need to make Edward see Bells as physical perfection. Gold flecks in her eyes? If you're gonna do EPOV, you need to put yourself in a guys mindset and change your writing "voice".
Rhianna chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
That was really good, i look forward to reading the rest :) x
Svaler chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
this sounds really interesting, even though your chapter is already complete, you just had to know :D
lynard69 chapter 26 . 5/14/2011
I loved EmPOV. I especially liked the thirddegree they got the next morning. It was HILL-AR-I-OUS! Especially when E mentioned a pair of tongs. that shit made me laugh out loud! Now I am dying to know what Carlisle said to Edward.
lynard69 chapter 25 . 5/14/2011
That was not a lame attempt at poetry. That was BEAUTIFUL!
lynard69 chapter 20 . 5/14/2011
That was so very sweet. It was perfect. I like how she did not hear hin the first time and kept talking. Good job!
lynard69 chapter 18 . 5/14/2011
Okay, so I grew up just a little south of Milwaukee and have spent a lot of time in Chicago. As a matter of fact, my best friend grew up in Chi-town and now lives just outside it. And I was feeling all happy on the tour you gave because I currently live in a much smaller town. I am a big city girl for Heavens sake! BUT I ahve to say that Lou Malnati's has the best pizza and they ship too!
lynard69 chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
I love the romanticized Karoke moments. But the best was in Femme Docs and Kevlar Knights by ACullenWannabe. Bella sang All Around me by Flyleaf and it was HOT. Hell the whole story was amazing, so if you have not read it yet, then I highly recommend you do. It has some great singing seduction scenes that reamind me of yours.
shortie08 chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
Just an interesting fact that I thought of while reading this, Woodfield Mall actually doesn't have an official food court. I'm not trying to correct u or anything cuz it doesn't really matter but I thought it was weird for a mall that big to not have a food court.
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
LOL. Edward's mood swings are giving me whiplash! Love
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Hm...what the heck IS going on? Why does Edward seem so angry w/Bella? Does he think she's taking advantage of Alice? What was Alice sorry/distraught about? LOVE
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
LOL. Alice is so bubbly. I wonder how long it takes to drive from Forks to Phoenix to Evanston, back to Forks. Can Charlie really drive his cruiser out of state like that? But that probably IS his only car...just wish he could've spent more time w/Bella...LOVE
5,438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »