Reviews for Private Tutor
blane22 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
haha, I'm from nebraska and I frickin hate it there! You're right, it's so boring, driving through is literally like: corn...corn...corn...oh a tree!...corn...corn...there's a cow!...corn...corn, no that's a bean field...corn...

anyway, great chapter!
Tash.Oh chapter 41 . 7/20/2011
Great story :)
edwardfreakincullen chapter 41 . 7/20/2011
Awww...this was so beautiful and so them. Couldn't have imagined it any other way.

I loved this story, even with the few challenges they faced, love always conquer all. Great story!
edwardfreakincullen chapter 39 . 7/19/2011
Loved this chapter. This was an excellent ending to the story. I feel like some very important things were resolved and they can move forward in a positive way in their relationship. You really are an excellent writer because I felt every emotion (happy, sad, sexytime, humor, and all). On to the epilogue.
edwardfreakincullen chapter 38 . 7/19/2011
At least she made him work a little for her forgiveness. Trust is another matter and that will take time. Good chapter!
edwardfreakincullen chapter 37 . 7/19/2011
I would like to tell you that my heart breaks a little for Edward, but this one line prevents that from happening: "You were a bad idea…" He would have to beg for forgiveness for a long time to cancel that one line. That one line was mean, left me feeling raw, and it was almost like the feeling everyone got after reading the 1st chapter of New Moon. I know that was probably what you were going for, so very well done because chapters later, I am still feeling it.

I loved this Edward so much and loved the relationship that had developed between Edward and Bella. I know reconcilation is coming and it will ultimately in the end make me happy, but dang that was a mean break up.
edwardfreakincullen chapter 35 . 7/19/2011
You are one heck of a writer because Bella's messages had me in tears. I'm so mad at Edward for being what Jacob called him, a coward, and making Bella feel like she was the problem. I have to say ugh...again.
edwardfreakincullen chapter 34 . 7/19/2011
WTF? I knew it. Edward is a boneheaded, self-sacrificing, overthinker. Ugh...I have been pleasantly reading this story for hours and I sensed this coming. I hope he gets his head out of his ass soon.
Jimmerjammer chapter 40 . 7/18/2011
Withafullmetalheart chapter 41 . 7/9/2011
it's 4 in the morning. thats how much i liked it. i stayed up all night reading haha. awesome!
geekgirl722 chapter 37 . 6/27/2011
I cried like a baby when I read this. The last chapter I was just sad that Bella wasn’t listening to Alice and that Edward was just being a asshole. But now I know how both feel…you’re really a great writer. I never cry. At least, not unless I’m in pain. Seriously. I haven’t even finished the chapter. I’m still at the part where Edward is talking about how he felt so broken without Bella, how Bella called back to apologize for saying, “I love you,” and that just broke him. And at the point I just started bawling like a baby.

So anyways, I just wanted to compliment you on your fuck awesome writing skills, and the way your story just touched me. I like romance because, to me, at least, true love doesn’t exist. Escaping into the world of romance is like a day dream. I love them. Your story explains how true love isn’t always perfect. There are ups and downs, and that’s just how life works. Sometimes, in the end, nothing works out at all.

I know you may or may not read this at all, or care if you do, since your story is already complete, but I just wanted to compliment you anyways. There are times when I give fuck long comments like this and people send me PMs saying that I am trying to suck up to the author so I could get a sneak peek or something, but that’s not why I do it. I do it because I feel the need to express myself, and you can’t accuse me of lying because the story is already complete, so ha! (Just lightening to mood here).

At this point I know that I am just blabbering, but I can’t help it. If you read my story, Fame, Fortune, and an Unexpected Guy, you’ll see that I’m a light hearted person that loves angst, but can’t stand to write it myself.

Anyways, thanks for the damn awesome story, and also, this is a nice change. In all the other stories I’ve read, the story is always perfect. “Forever. I’m never leaving you.” Or a “Will you marry me?” No break ups. Nothing. Just a get together, fuck, fall in love, get married. To be honest, I was getting kind of bored. All the stories are the same. Thanks. And sorry for wasting five minutes of your life by making you read this damn moody review.
missylb chapter 41 . 6/27/2011
fab story this is defo going in my faves list x
hayo chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Panera Bread? What?

Upon googling I found out that it was the name of a restaurant, but there was no indication of that in your story. You cannot assume what your readers know all of your references, especially regionally based ones, because I had never heard of that restaurant before- there are none in my area. That can be the case even with national chains, they don't always permeate every ares. Keep that in mind!

I do enjoy your writing and your plot thus far. A good story overall :)
haveyouconsiderednot chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
I never really understood the need to make Edward see Bells as physical perfection. Gold flecks in her eyes? If you're gonna do EPOV, you need to put yourself in a guys mindset and change your writing "voice".
Rhianna chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
That was really good, i look forward to reading the rest :) x
5,463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »