Reviews for Private Tutor
australianvamp chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
i nearly had a fit of laughs when edward kept repeating the word 'friend'

so let me guess, edward and alice live nearly bella's aunts? right? i am totally right! ek edward is so going to be with bella during the weekend
Mdots chapter 10 . 8/10/2008
You are doing WONDERFUL! I like strong minded Bella :D Please keep it up and please please update soon *puppy dog eyes*
carmelinagunn chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
AAH! First of all we are going to bond a bit! I lived in Chicago for about a year! I moved back home to Cali last September! When I read Flat Top Grill I was freaking out! haha I know where that it! YAY! That's awesome.

Ok, I'm calm now.

First of all I love the texts, so very sweet :)

My favorite line (Since I'm so adamant about it in my fic fans, I figure I should practice what I preach) was: And Emmett, well, Emmett just looked lost.

haha. Gotta love Emmett. Though your description of Edward walking into the room was not bad. Not bad at all.

LOVE IT! Thank you :)
Carden88 chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
I'm loving this story so far.

I can't wait to read more.
Becca chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
I have no idea what to write in reviews, so the best i can come up with is: keep writing, your story is great!
bringmeback chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
Lovin' your story so far! Ah, you brought up good memories of when I lived in the States. There was a place like the Flat Top there which I adored. I'm totally jealous you lived in the Windy City though. Their pizza is so much better than the pathetic British version.

Update soon!
BrownEyedGirl65 chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
Another fantastic chapter! Update soon :D
icefang7 chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
love the story and thi chapter! please continue! thanks
distorted realities chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
Adorable chapter! The movie scenario was perfect!
geekgirlhope chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
Aww cute. They so like each other!
carmelinagunn chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
This was so much fun, I smiled the entire time. I could literally hear Alice, "oh. oh." haha

And, hello! Brand New is my very favorite band! AH! Excellent choices :)

More soon, pretty please!
beautyqueenofonly18 chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
wow that was good. ps. i love panera too!

i added it in my story lol
writeswithcrayons chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
Aw! Too cute!
FolsomBoogie chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
Ok, I don't like soup (it actually makes me feel worse), but after that I would gladly risk an upset stomach to share soup with Edward!
icefang7 chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
realy cute chapter, thanks and please continue.
5,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 348 355 356 357 358 359 360 .. Last Next »