Reviews for Private Tutor
justm chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
love it! poor edward~
bringmeback chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Lots of funny moments in this chapter! I totally loved it when Edward and Bella hung out in class. Alice is always a joy to read about too. I can see that pixie plotting :)

Update soon!
Hallows1989 chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Great chapter!

Update soon please!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
LOVE this story!
Michelle62092 chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
damn Edward and him always saying 'friend'

please update soon!:D
distorted realities chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
The Cullens are her aunt and uncle's neighbors. So Alice is going to make a family outing to see her parents that weekend...or at least make Edward do it. :-)
icefang7 chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
i really like the chapter! they gotta get it together soon, it's killing me! lol, thanks, please continue!
Mdots chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
You are going at a good pace. *victory dance* I'll say it again that I liked how you showed Bella who doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve. Now UST is at its Max. Im loving it! :D But I also think its time to break the ice..what do you say? ;)

Great job! Please keep it up and please please update soon :D
writeswithcrayons chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Oh, I wonder how soon :P
I.am.BellaCullen chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
love the story... its absolutely fabulous. your edward is such a babe and i laughed my head off the whole way through.

Keep writing quickly! i love it!xox
BrownEyedGirl65 chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Hey! Another fantastic chapter! And I got a mention! Woo Hoo! lol Thanks a bunch! Every time I read a chapter of this story I'm on the edge of my seat! I never know what Edwards reactions are going to be, so its unpredictable, and I love that!

Keep up the great work, and update soon! :D
geekgirlhope chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Ohh...Edward is so clueless in this story. But I like it!

Anxiously awaiting more!
australianvamp chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
i nearly had a fit of laughs when edward kept repeating the word 'friend'

so let me guess, edward and alice live nearly bella's aunts? right? i am totally right! ek edward is so going to be with bella during the weekend
Mdots chapter 10 . 8/10/2008
You are doing WONDERFUL! I like strong minded Bella :D Please keep it up and please please update soon *puppy dog eyes*
carmelinagunn chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
AAH! First of all we are going to bond a bit! I lived in Chicago for about a year! I moved back home to Cali last September! When I read Flat Top Grill I was freaking out! haha I know where that it! YAY! That's awesome.

Ok, I'm calm now.

First of all I love the texts, so very sweet :)

My favorite line (Since I'm so adamant about it in my fic fans, I figure I should practice what I preach) was: And Emmett, well, Emmett just looked lost.

haha. Gotta love Emmett. Though your description of Edward walking into the room was not bad. Not bad at all.

LOVE IT! Thank you :)