Reviews for Private Tutor
geekgirlhope chapter 12 . 8/14/2008
Aw..poor tortured Edward. Loved Alice's Scheming!
beautyqueenofonly18 chapter 11 . 8/13/2008
oh please keep writing

i can't wait for the weekend.
carmelinagunn chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
Oh man the tenacious d song is SO an Emmett song! Good call, haha

There were some great one liners in here too from Bella's thoughts, I liked that :)

"I was jealous of his mouth then." Was probably my favorite though. Just because I can relate!

I think this chapter was great, but I know what you mean about how you feel about it. I've had one or two of those with IEWIS.

Oh yeah, I got so into your story I almost forgot, THANK YOU so much for giving me the shout out in the AN! You are the best, I really really appreciate that. Thank you. I can't say it enough! AH!

Alright, I'm done now. I had a good night with my fam and now it's off to bed :) Gotta get ready for another chapter of IEWIS Land!

And I will be eagerly awaiting more of this story for sure! It's one of my favs :) Thanks for writing a good story!
justm chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
love it! poor edward~
bringmeback chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Lots of funny moments in this chapter! I totally loved it when Edward and Bella hung out in class. Alice is always a joy to read about too. I can see that pixie plotting :)

Update soon!
Hallows1989 chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Great chapter!

Update soon please!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
LOVE this story!
Michelle62092 chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
damn Edward and him always saying 'friend'

please update soon!:D
distorted realities chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
The Cullens are her aunt and uncle's neighbors. So Alice is going to make a family outing to see her parents that weekend...or at least make Edward do it. :-)
icefang7 chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
i really like the chapter! they gotta get it together soon, it's killing me! lol, thanks, please continue!
Mdots chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
You are going at a good pace. *victory dance* I'll say it again that I liked how you showed Bella who doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve. Now UST is at its Max. Im loving it! :D But I also think its time to break the ice..what do you say? ;)

Great job! Please keep it up and please please update soon :D
writeswithcrayons chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Oh, I wonder how soon :P
I.am.BellaCullen chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
love the story... its absolutely fabulous. your edward is such a babe and i laughed my head off the whole way through.

Keep writing quickly! i love it!xox
BrownEyedGirl65 chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Hey! Another fantastic chapter! And I got a mention! Woo Hoo! lol Thanks a bunch! Every time I read a chapter of this story I'm on the edge of my seat! I never know what Edwards reactions are going to be, so its unpredictable, and I love that!

Keep up the great work, and update soon! :D
geekgirlhope chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Ohh...Edward is so clueless in this story. But I like it!

Anxiously awaiting more!