Reviews for Private Tutor
Renee Spelt Strange chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
MORE! lol...yeah, update soon. And what do you mean, kind of a cliffie? It's massive! They're finally moving past the awkward 'i hate you but i love you' stage.
carmelinagunn chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
Yes yes yes! More more more!

Please :)

I love it so!
icefang7 chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
great story...thanks so much ...please continue.
momma2three chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
how cute edward is, i love how flustered he gets!
becca chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
That was great. You do Edwards POV really well, i think maybe better than Bella's! I'm gonna keep reading your story all the way to the end, so please keep updating. :)
shwriteme chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
Good. This is a great chapter. It was interesting to see the night through Edward's eyes and I'm thankful that you took us a bit further in the story as well. It is a great chapter ending. Makes me want more.
carmelinagunn chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
Amazing! I can't wait for more!

I understand the Breaking Dawn miracle/dilemma though haha

I will be battling the same thing with my story :)
hamistasty chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
AH

she got drugged!

noo!

but hey, at least she got a hot dance with eddie boy lol

i love your story
shwriteme chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
I like the pov that you've chosen here. I think that he is behaving strangely enough in this story that there needs to be some explanation. You could do that through Bella's viewpoint, but I think it is done easier and more clearly this way.

I like to see longer chapters if I'm given the choice. I'd rather wait in between a bit longer and have something long enough to sink my teeth into.

This is an interesting story. Good start.
sweetiepiemandy123 chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
I REALLY LIKED THIS CHAPTER! i like how Edward and bella are finally friends and maybe more by the looks of it! yay! great job! D
The Midnight Beauty chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
omg! what the hell did james put in those drinks?
lazypainter chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
oh wow, sisters with voices. they had some crazy nails. good job with the story, i'm really enjoying its progression
icefang7 chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
ohh, good story, please continue, and thanks
I like men with no men boobs chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
i knew james was going to drug her up, it was kind of obvious, but anyways i loved the interaction between bella and edward
carmelinagunn chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
Ok, I absolutley love you for Bohemian Rhapsody. I used it in my story too, but much more briefly. It's not weird that they know it, EVERYONE should know that song! hah I loved that part so much.

This was another great chapter, can't wait for more :)
5,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 348 355 356 357 358 359 .. Last Next »