Reviews for Private Tutor
carmelinagunn chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
Amazing! I can't wait for more!

I understand the Breaking Dawn miracle/dilemma though haha

I will be battling the same thing with my story :)
hamistasty chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
AH

she got drugged!

noo!

but hey, at least she got a hot dance with eddie boy lol

i love your story
shwriteme chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
I like the pov that you've chosen here. I think that he is behaving strangely enough in this story that there needs to be some explanation. You could do that through Bella's viewpoint, but I think it is done easier and more clearly this way.

I like to see longer chapters if I'm given the choice. I'd rather wait in between a bit longer and have something long enough to sink my teeth into.

This is an interesting story. Good start.
sweetiepiemandy123 chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
I REALLY LIKED THIS CHAPTER! i like how Edward and bella are finally friends and maybe more by the looks of it! yay! great job! D
The Midnight Beauty chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
omg! what the hell did james put in those drinks?
lazypainter chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
oh wow, sisters with voices. they had some crazy nails. good job with the story, i'm really enjoying its progression
icefang7 chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
ohh, good story, please continue, and thanks
I like men with no men boobs chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
i knew james was going to drug her up, it was kind of obvious, but anyways i loved the interaction between bella and edward
carmelinagunn chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
Ok, I absolutley love you for Bohemian Rhapsody. I used it in my story too, but much more briefly. It's not weird that they know it, EVERYONE should know that song! hah I loved that part so much.

This was another great chapter, can't wait for more :)
grtchn chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
LOL! What the hell kind of club did you have them in that plays mid 90s R&B? But SCORE for the music. SWV? wow, I was waiting for Sade and Boys 2 Men to be played. MOTOWN MUSIC! WOOT WOOT!
Edward Lives chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
Gimme more, chica!
TexasTwilighter chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
yay for freakishly long chapters! especially with dirty dancing!
ImprintOnMe chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
awesome chapter! i wonder what'll happen next )
carmelinagunn chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
I love it! Can't wait for more :)
I like men with no men boobs chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
wow that must have been extremely embarrassing for bella, but it was funny, update more soon please.
5,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 350 357 358 359 360 361 Next »