Reviews for Private Tutor
ruthnickcj chapter 27 . 10/30/2013
God that was hot and soooo GOOD!
ruthnickcj chapter 26 . 10/30/2013
Lol I was laughing so hard I started to cry! Thank you for the awesome read!
ruthnickcj chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Just great James drugged her just as she was getting closer to Edward.
ruthnickcj chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Wow she can not catch a break with him.
ruthnickcj chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Wow so Edward is a little mixed up...and an ass to.
sandalyn05 chapter 41 . 8/6/2013
Loved this story! I laughed and I cried. I'm so glad he went an got her because there was no other way!
Eli42 chapter 41 . 8/3/2013
I LOVED your fic. You had great continuity and flow throughout most of the story. The only area that I found troublesome was chapter 40. It was very confusing to figure out when we were and what was going on. The answers to those questions weren't answered until much later, causing them to not have as strong of an effect.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
mustlovertp chapter 40 . 6/24/2013
Cute story, I really enjoyed it!
DBZZY chapter 41 . 6/4/2013
Found it yay!
LAB1 chapter 41 . 5/30/2013
Cute story! I'm glad it only took 3 weeks vs months for Edward to come to his senses!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Yay you updated your profile! Hopefully you'll start writing again: )
Guest chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
wooooooow okay. this chapter REALLY annoyed me. first of all, the girls sound REALLY conceited "we are waaay sexier", like wtf okay bitch, relax. secondly, apparently the karaoke bar was full of slutty girls since that's all they talked about. which makes no sense because THEY'RE the ones who started molesting their ice cream cones on stage (which is pretty unoriginal and lame since the song is called ice cream don't you think?)
TheFaultInOurHearts chapter 37 . 3/27/2013
This story of yours is way too awesome! I cried so much after reading about their I have always been the sentimental kind but I have never cried while reading a 's how good your story made me cry.
Keep up the good work.
Pongu chapter 41 . 3/23/2013
Liked it ! Glad Edward got his head outta his ass !
5,430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »