Reviews for Private Tutor
twiclare chapter 34 . 11/23/2012
Oh God, what an idiot ! On what planet was that ever going to be a good idea? I saw it coming but kept hoping he wasn't going to go all 'New Moon'. I can't wait to see how they work this out, will Bella work it out? Great chapter by the way, thanks.
twiclare chapter 30 . 11/22/2012
Oh dear, I hope they actually can talk to each other and avoid this heartache.
twiclare chapter 27 . 11/22/2012
I'm wondering what Jasper, Emmet and Rosalie are up to... Stealing Edwards Karma Sutra perhaps? Carlisle is a wise man, great advice! Very sexy. Thanks.
twiclare chapter 26 . 11/22/2012
Emmet is hilarious! Poor Bella! Loved it!
twiclare chapter 25 . 11/22/2012
Love the gifts, I think I need some privacy to calm down now...phew.
twiclare chapter 24 . 11/22/2012
Oh dear, nearly getting caught by Charlie.. That would be embarrassing. Sue is really nice and seems to genuinely want to be Bella's friend.
twiclare chapter 23 . 11/22/2012
Well Edward was right to be jealous of Jake, will there be more complications I wonder? Loving the story thank you.
twiclare chapter 20 . 11/22/2012
Perfect, just perfect. That was so romantic ...very hot as well obviously.
twiclare chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
That was so funny, but poor Edward at the end!
twiclare chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
Studying with Edward sounds like fun! Still really enjoying the story thank you.
twiclare chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Awww, it's sweet them pining for each other, Alice is working her magic. Love it.
twiclare chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Nice to get Edward's point of view, he's sweet underneath it all. Enjoying the story, thanks.
twiclare chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
This story is warming up nicely. I'm guessing James is as sleazy and dangerous as ever. Edward is a bit of a conundrum . Thank you
Kim Ginsberg chapter 41 . 11/14/2012
so so good!
leesmee chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I'm looking forward to reading your story. The first chapter was good and peeked my curiosity. You have so many faves as well ... these are all signs of a good story. So I just wanted to thank you in advance & wish you a great day.
5,438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »