Reviews for Private Tutor
Guest chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
wooooooow okay. this chapter REALLY annoyed me. first of all, the girls sound REALLY conceited "we are waaay sexier", like wtf okay bitch, relax. secondly, apparently the karaoke bar was full of slutty girls since that's all they talked about. which makes no sense because THEY'RE the ones who started molesting their ice cream cones on stage (which is pretty unoriginal and lame since the song is called ice cream don't you think?)
TheFaultInOurHearts chapter 37 . 3/27/2013
This story of yours is way too awesome! I cried so much after reading about their I have always been the sentimental kind but I have never cried while reading a 's how good your story made me cry.
Keep up the good work.
Pongu chapter 41 . 3/23/2013
Liked it ! Glad Edward got his head outta his ass !
jayspeanut chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
Ok, I usually don't review a story, except maybe sometimes at the very end because I try to only read complete stories, so quite often they are older. (I just don't have the patience to wait for updates, and get incredibly dissapointed if a story I'm following ends up abandoned, lol.) That being said, I just have to say that this story has just captured my attention like no other. Well written, good story plot. I can't wait to finish it & look forward to reading others by you! Great job! :)
fireagate chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
really liked it
twiclare chapter 41 . 11/23/2012
That was just right for them, after all when was anything ever straight forward with them. I have really enjoyed this story, there's been a good balance with humour, romance, lemons and a little bit of angst. Thank you for all your hard work, hope life is being good to you.
twiclare chapter 40 . 11/23/2012
The wedding was great, you did fool me I really wasn't sure what she was getting ready for, every time I suspected you threw me off the scent again! Loved the reminiscing about Emmet at the airport, that was so funny. Loved it. Thank you.
twiclare chapter 39 . 11/23/2012
Great, love a happy ending, looking forward to the epilogue, will we hear about the families reaction to Edward? He really does need to suffer a bit more...not too much though! Love the story, thanks.
twiclare chapter 38 . 11/23/2012
I must admit to mixed feelings, I am glad they are back together but there is a lingering feeling of hurt there towards Edward, he can't just fix this easily.
twiclare chapter 36 . 11/23/2012
Hmmm, might forgive you ...we'll see!
twiclare chapter 34 . 11/23/2012
Oh God, what an idiot ! On what planet was that ever going to be a good idea? I saw it coming but kept hoping he wasn't going to go all 'New Moon'. I can't wait to see how they work this out, will Bella work it out? Great chapter by the way, thanks.
twiclare chapter 30 . 11/22/2012
Oh dear, I hope they actually can talk to each other and avoid this heartache.
twiclare chapter 27 . 11/22/2012
I'm wondering what Jasper, Emmet and Rosalie are up to... Stealing Edwards Karma Sutra perhaps? Carlisle is a wise man, great advice! Very sexy. Thanks.
twiclare chapter 26 . 11/22/2012
Emmet is hilarious! Poor Bella! Loved it!
twiclare chapter 25 . 11/22/2012
Love the gifts, I think I need some privacy to calm down now...phew.
5,463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »