Reviews for On the Street Where You Live
JusticiaBee chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Oh! I love this! Would only the real writers do something as decent as this to our Guy! I could live with only this kind of glimpse of Gio in S3 - if we got him back for the season finale as well... Ever thought of writing the moment they meet up again? After betty has grown up...

Here's moi sweet talking you to make a go at it .-)
SheWasFlying chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I am so glad that I chose this to be my first ever Ugly Betty fanfic. Its awesome. I couldn't help but go "AW!" at the end. Totally sweet. Two thumns up!
sal chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was great! Where Gio is concerned, you really showed creativity ASWELL AS remaining true to the original character. I think that's the hardest thing do for writers of fan fic. Kind of ruins it when the writer can't take Gio as UB writers portray him, and create believable new dialogue and behaviour for him in the fanfic writers imaginary situation. But you did really well! When I read fanfic that gets this right I suddenly see the characters in my mind sharp and clear, I think this is because it triggers something familiar in our minds and we link it to the original memories put in our heads by the UB writers. For me, the part where Gio is standing outside her apartment is SPOT ON. Also: “You’re the best damn tour guide I’ve met all month.”

is excellent, Gio would respond that way. :)
slctalbot chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
It was great, I loved it. Perfect!
vavixen chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Oh, Wooster, this was so wonderful. My eyes are tearing up as I type this. The FR/Gio news has bummed me out so much, but just reading this makes my heart re-kindle with hope once more. I so enjoy your writing, the dialogue, the way you describe the setting...I only hope the resolution to their story can be this fulfulling. Thanks for making me feel a bit better :)
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
The goodbyes were so sad, but you definitely made up for it! Her message was really sweet, and I'm glad he came back for her! The ending was so sweet! Great job!
xJennixJenx chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Wooster! Why the hell aren't you writing for Ugly Betty?

This was awesome, it really brought a smile to my face after all the glum news!
Beatrice Benedick chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
CHICA! OMG This sweet teasing of yours! Tears of sadness threatened to fill my eyes as I was reading through the paragraphs of this fic... and I was already elaborating the words for a suitable review for the one Ill always consider "the angsty master"... but woah!

I am so happy right now, you know? I can finally breathe. My heart still uneasy but my soul at peace. AH! you are such a damn writer! _
gio.is.hot chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Nice. Really nice.
girliegirl1110 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Aww this was good! Getty girls unite!
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
sigh...so so lovely
bgfan chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Thank you Wooster. That was beautiful story, just what we needed. The good bye scene was painful, but still a tender moment between the two. He will return, no doubt with just such a hot kiss. Well done! Quietly remaining in 'wait and see' mode.:)
Junamrsgrl chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aw...now I could handle it if things worked out like this! Its nice that you wrote it before we find out what they actually have in store for the characters because now it'll always be in my head, come what may : )
angelgrl0284 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Oh, Wooster, I LOVED this so much! The sad, angsty good-bye (and you even used Horta's words- "making a move"! I love that touch!) sucked me right in and made me feel what Betty was feeling. And I loved how honest and heartfelt her message on the phone was.

But of course, my favorite part was the reunion at the end. That kiss, well, it was as hot as the one in TKAA. How much they missed and needed each other made me giddy. I only hope that what happens in the show can be this good.

This fic was exactly what I needed for what we're going through right now with the rumor. It was perfect!
Sexy Rick Grimes chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Great story. I love that instead of letting bad rumors get you down, you incorporated them into your story and made it a happy ending. Getty lovin, yah.