Reviews for Gokudera's Got Problems
keiLuvsme chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Awwww... Soo cute despite Hayato's mood and awful attitude but I understand and he's so strong acting and managing like that after having feeling for Takeshi, his bestfriend. MORE author! :)

PS: I was kidda wondering what does the italian sentence mean...(Or if it means something) the one Hayato taught Takeshi. I'm thinking it was a way of hinting Takeshi about his feeling. Maybe?... hahaha :)
RubyFiamma chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I thought that was super cute! Reminded me of a doujin... Well that's how most start out anyway, lol. Loved it.
05xRi-chanx27 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I loved it! It was like perfect to me! Oh please make a squeal or another chapter if you can, it's really awesome! Thanks for the story!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I loved this! I'm glad you put in Gokudera's use of multiple flames types- I mean, isn't that uncommon? I would've thought there'd be more stories about that.
dreamycloud97 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love this XD

I like how you portrayed Gokudera's emotions, but I do think it's a bit over the top in the later part :/

And honestly, Yamamoto's so cruel...T.T he didn't know how Gokudera feels at all then wants him to help him with his date and say "you're my best friend" I feel bad for Dera...

I think the improvements that you could have made will be to slow down the last part where they made up ;) that'll make it more touching XD

loved the ending 3
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Uhm... well, I really liked Michiko-chan. She was very realistic and she wasn't a typical bitchy girlfriend used to get Gokudera jealous. There were a lot of really good details and a lot of little clues dropped here and there. However, the ending was really, really abrupt. For all the little things put in here that I loved, the end was kind of a let down.

Haha, it was a nice story nonetheless(: Keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Apart from that, the story is certainly amazing, wish that it could last longer as there ARE so many things not cleared yet...

My favourite parts of the story:

"I don't really get it. You already speak Japanese, so why are you translating the song into Italian? It's just a song,"
"You already play baseball, so why do you also play volleyball?"
LOL ! NICE GOKUDERA, NICE ! But I doubt someone as ...idiotic? as Yamamoto will understand what you actually mean...

"Are you- Nevermind, I know you're an idiot. ..." LOL ! I LAUGH SO HARD MY STOMACH HURT ALREADY ( BANGING FIST ON THE TABLE ' ING ...)

There are a lot more scenes that I like, but I'll just skip it, when I read that Gokudera was playing a very sad piano song I suddenly ( for some dunno what reason ) think of the BGM for Hibari's "Hitoribochi no sadame"...
Flight of Wingless Dreams chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
That song. O_O

Have you ever heard of "Wedding Dress" by Taeyang (from BIGBANG)?

This song just fits in perfectly with your story.

Your writing style is absolutely gorgeous-you wrote the characters accurately and created a beautiful plot. Kudos to you on all accounts. :)

Thank you for sharing this awesome piece!
estupido chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I lurved it ~ 3333

And I wasn't annoyed with the OC.. awkward.. o-e;;

PurpleStardust chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is an amazing story. I just want to tell you I really really enjoyed it. I think you are your partner should write together again. Your characters breathe and that's hard to accomplish. wonderful!
Azakura chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was intensely emotional. :) I think what was really good was seeing Gokudera's feelings revealed in a subtle way but without Yamamoto realizing it
ezzelin chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I happened to storm over this fic and really loved it; it's really well written, holds the reader's attention well and develops towards the final climax with just the right pace.

But really, I'm wondering if the song mentioned is something that really exists or something you made up for the purpose of the story?
AccountHasBeenDeletedd chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
awwww this is so cute and sweet :)) Great writing!
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
through out pretty much the whole fic i was raging at the fact that yamamoto had a girlfriend (because in my imaginary world full of unicorns, whenever he's not with gokudera, he's with me :'D

the 3rd last, and second paragraph made me cry a bit

the last one made me lol :'D

ah, awesome fic!
three thumbs up!
RainbowMushrooms chapter 1 . 11/8/2009

nice story. well-written too!

great job~