Reviews for To Be Insane
update soon
Princess of the Fae chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
What happens next?
kiara malfoy not signed in chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
this is really good, you have to continue!
Aille chapter 5 . 2/12/2002
Ohhhh... when is Chapter 6 coming out? I am a fan of Labyrinth. Jareth as always is a prick... but.. don't distroy the world when Lance wins (he's just gotta win, for Sarah's sake). The Labyrinth world is so cool...
Cloud Albatou chapter 5 . 1/13/2002
This is the best Labyrinth fic I've read in a long time. I luv it! I hope u add more very very soon!_~
Shadowdancer chapter 5 . 1/11/2002
*chuckles* I see what you mean. Good chapter. And good wall test.
Kes chapter 5 . 1/6/2002
Loving it so far! I like the idea of Sarah losing and someone else needing to set it right.

Lance does seem a bit too unreal for his own good however.

Is there some reason you couldn't have made him older? The time frame doesn't appear to matter.
General Sephiroth chapter 5 . 1/4/2002
Wow a new chapter! Keep up the great work, because this story is great!
Silver Space chapter 5 . 1/4/2002
wow this is cool keep it up
CinaMinH chapter 5 . 1/4/2002
It's ok that you took a while to get this chapter out.. it was worth the wait! will this be a j/s fic? (imma j/s fan)..
SelenityPotter chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
You called me Evil when I left My story off.

FINISH THE STORY YOU EVIL AUTHOR YOU!
SqueezyStan chapter 5 . 1/4/2002
I have to admit, I did have my doubts about this story before I started reading. But you have put them to total rest with such an interesting idea. Your story is great! I like the characters, too. Lance and Aurora (I love that name) are great. Write more when you can!
aiko the merping moero chapter 5 . 1/4/2002
THIS IS AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING! you MuSt write more! MUST MUAT MUST MUST MUST! i absitivley poselutely love this fic! more!

~aiko
BunniGirl chapter 5 . 1/4/2002
noo! ...sigh..you know I'm pretty mad at Jareth! He cheated! Grr..I have a few things to say to him...

1) Come home and feed the fish

2) I am VERY disapointed in you, Jareth

3) The owner of the white sudan please come your lights are on..

4) WHERE THE HELL IS THAT DAMN CRYSTAL?*refers to the one supposedly hidden in Sarah's room*

5) Lance is so gonna beat your butt Jareth!

6)Write more!
Baloo chapter 5 . 1/4/2002
Sarah was supposed to win? Hmm, interesting. I like Lance, he has a great sense of humor... even if it is ill-timed. ;) Hope you recover from your writer's block soon.