Reviews for Motion Sickness
Linnorria chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
how cute! I've never read a Fairy Tale fic before, but now i'm thinking about going to read some more. _
Anni Mae15 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I like it! :D
daed chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
YES. FINALLY. A GOOD NALU ONESHOT THAT IS GOOD.

thankyouthankyouthankyou.

(this fandom is WAY too small. seriously.)

I loved it! Who knew that Natsu had a soft side? (im imagining the whole scene in my min-HOLY SHET, THATS CUTE.)

lawl, yeah, i'm totally favoriting this.

-epic bunneh-sama
Frozen-Oreo-Cheesecake chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
oh my god i loved it...not fair i want to kiss natsu lol...i want to by his cure TTTT...lol ...i really loved it i wish that would really happen TTTT lol...that would be soo amazing i wouls read it over and over ...just like i am going to do with this story i will read it again i loved it

_ *supper natsu smile* i loved it x3 ;3 :3
PisceanPal23 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Hehehe, this is one of my favourites! The story was well written and so cute! I really liked it! I love this pairing with every story I read :) You just added to my love of it!
Deenami-Nicole-Sciashi chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
i liked this
Allow Me To Speak chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Wearing a scent. I find that an extraordinarily entertaining way to ask if somebody is wearing perfume... XD

This is so KAWAII. I swear, I'm gonna have daydreams for forever! *exasperated sigh* I do that whenever I find a good story... ;3

Typical Natsu... Those characters were amazingly IC! _ That's great - especially with Fairy Tail, it's hard to do. Kudos~

I love this story! D D D

- Sil
theakumakuma chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh my frog (yes frog) kawaii O/O NaLu (cuz LuNa is Luffy and Nami in One Piece XD) FOREVER! I adore this pairing, no, wait I love it! I love its to life! (cuz death is just bad XD)
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Aw!

This Is Such

An Adorable Story!

And The Way They Act

Is Exactaly Like They

Really Would! I LOVE It!

Hope You Write Another

Fairy Tail Story Like This!

You Really Have A Talent For It!

Sincerely,

~inuyashaxkagome321
Memory chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aww! That's cute!
Figs chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
That's cute. I can't remember, and I don't think, anything like that has happened in the manga - but it would certainly be appreciated if it did.

Cheers!
chole chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Fluffy but really heart warming. :) I thought that was really cute, which is a surprise since I'm not a big fan of fluff!

Nice one shot!
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
AH! transportation sickness
Tuds chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
woow this is one of the best romance fics I've ever read
sev chapter 1 . 10/25/2008