Reviews for Motion Sickness
Nn73 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Ur such an amazing writer it makes me cryyyyyy. Jk but seriously. U r so. Amazing. I lov ur work!
Creativity at its best chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
cute
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was really cute.
Little.Pink.Lime chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
You captured Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Erza's personalities perfectly. I love how you describe the way Gray and Natsu fly to one another like opposite ends of a magnet, that's really creative and fresh. Also the interaction with Erza was spot on in character. Lucy's grumpiness was also very in character. I love how Natsu fainted, that's just amazing. XD

This is a great story.
You are a great author.
Are you going to publish any real literary works?
hellodenihere chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hiro-sensei seriously needs to read this story.
You're awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I loved it! I love it when Natsu's scent is included in stories
JayandNya4evr chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
i am in love with this story! please make another chapter or a seaqual. XD
EmmaUzumaki chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
aww u should write more!
ambivia chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh, wow - that was lovely!
I love the way you described the scent, and Natsu was a fantastic character in this. I was also kind of blown away by your brilliant handling of the character interactions; you managed to keep everything light-hearted, original and entertaining while still managing to stay true to everyone's character.
I will definitely be reading more of your work after this. Your characterisation is nearing flawlessness. I mean, especially with Lucy; I really really like her in this piece.
amkhe chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I honestly love your writing! It flows so nicely and you capture the characters so well!
Rose.A.Harvey chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
It actually happened right? Please tell me it did!
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
KYAAAAAAAAAAA! SOO FRREEEAKINGGA AWEESSSOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I thought that they were gonna ... You know XD greatest Lucy healing nastu story ever!
ThunderWolf1324 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I reaf this because of the word: lock, or locker?, room. :3
Exxcaliburr chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
nicee, enjoyed it alot and i know how much you hate comments on stuff like "update" etc. but is this a one shot or will there be more to it coz i really enjoyed this!
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »